Neutral on this product

Posted by khessel on Aug 09, 2012

I know this product got rave reviews, but I didn't really do anything for me. I bought it because I had been consuming kefir to get natural probiotics, and I was tired of buying milk all the time to keep the culture going. (I was buying organic milk and it was getting really expensive). I'm switching back to kefir, it was much better for my digestive system.

Excellent product

Posted by x-tine on Aug 09, 2012

This product makes the intestines and bowels very happy! I notice a difference within a couple days.

a good alternative

Posted by kanaca on Aug 03, 2012

I use this product from time to time, on rotation with Nature's Plus probiotic.

excellent probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

and love that it doesn't require refrigeration. potent!

Amazing for acne!!

Posted by 5462745091722981817 on Aug 01, 2012

I read the reviews on this product and it honestly works. I've been struggling with acne for over 10 years and I'm 24. I've tried every single product imaginable from the Dermatologist (anti-biotic, tazorac, birth control, everything). I thought I was going to need to start taking acutane but thankfully I came across this product. I feel better, my face looks amazing!! You won't be disappointed!!

I READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE I PURCHASED--THEY WERE RIGHT

Posted by Reviewer2231191 on Jul 25, 2012

I went out on a limb and bought this product regardless of the steep price because I was desperate to find ANYTHING that might help my adult acne. I've had perfect skin up until recently when I started developing cystic acne all over my face. It was getting to the point where my face would flare up with pimples that were painful to touch. I read the reviews and alot of people claimed this product cleared their skin up. I had a large cystic pimple, and after taking this product for the first two days it diminished drastically, and has steadily been shrinking ever since. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! My skin has scarring and the texture had become rough and uneven due to adult acne, but within the first week of taking this probiotic I could really FEEL my skin getting smoother and less irritated. My skin is on the road to recovery, and I have yet to break out with another cystic pimple ever since I started taking this product. Not to mention the affects I feel internally. My bowel movements have increased and I really feel "detoxed" in a good way. I feel like my digestion has improved, and I have yet to feel constipated or bloated--even after a big meal. I will definitely reorder this product again and again!

Not Vegan

Posted by rabbit on Jul 25, 2012

This product contains beeswax which means that it is not vegan as claimed. UPDATE: Product info has been changed to reflect the fact that this product is vegetarian, not vegan as originally claimed.

还不错

Posted by Reviewer1292114 on Jul 14, 2012

可能比natural factor的更天然一点吧,因为这个说是草本的,贵有它的道理吧。不过吃了没有特别强烈的感觉,因为我每天支持一粒,以免行成依赖。

Too gentle

Posted by peakhealth on Jul 08, 2012

Bought this for a friend. Only gave it 1 star because it had no effect on her. She was taking it for halitosis. I guess if your problem is serious this would be too mild for it to work. Good for folks with sensitive stomach i believe.

perfectr