Bad stuff

Posted by Reviewer1697266 on Apr 17, 2011

I do not like these pro biotics at all. They are a rip off for the price. These upset my stomach and my mothers stomach. I will stick to Custom Probitoics brand, they are the best currently. My second favorite is All-Flora from New Chapter. These are not good at all in my opinion, I think it may have something to do with them being stabilized and not live cultures

Fabulous product!!

Posted by Reviewer2196791 on Nov 10, 2007

So far this seems to have healed all my IBS symptoms. I had almost constant intestinal cramping etc and I started taking these probiotics and felt better every day and now I feel like nothing was ever wrong with me!!!

I swear by these.

Posted by Reviewer1893578 on Oct 25, 2007

They have helped me so much. I have Ciliac disease and poor digestion and poor mood but with these my body works well and I actualy feel happy some times

this works

Posted by Reviewer2561654 on Feb 25, 2009

I have had stomach ulcers for about a year. Taking this for a month made the "sharp pain" in the stomach go away. I've been taking one in the morning and one in the evening. I don't take any antacids anymore.

VERY HARD STOOL

Posted by Reviewer1183824 on Feb 25, 2009

I took 5 at a time twice a day for the first 6 days as suggested for maxium effect. I was constipated for a few days then my stomach hurt so much I knew I had to let it out. I sat on the toilet for 30 minutes and let me tell you, it was the most grueling and painful experience.

useless

Posted by Reviewer3329324 on Feb 12, 2010

Can't see any difference

Too little to make a difference

Posted by Reviewer1071710 on Aug 11, 2012

This product only contained 900million good bacteria per capsule. Most probiotics products contain at least 5 billion. Given the high price of this product and the small quantity of CFU per dosage. I highly doubt this product would be able to make a difference to people who needs to improve their gut flora.

Didn't notice any results

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

Bought these after reading all the raving reviews here on i-herb. I followed the dosage religiously for 2 months. I am sure they didn't harm me during that time, but didn't notice any health improvements either...

Deborah Werkowski

Posted by Reviewer2542779 on Mar 18, 2008

So far I have not notice any difference in bloating after I eat. This may not take care of the symptoms. The product on the delivery was expedient and I truly have no complaints.

Dr. Ohhiras Essnetial Formulas Probiotics 12 plus formula

Posted by Reviewer1618710 on Apr 02, 2008

didn't notice any difference in my symptoms after using the product for 10 days and following the instructions