July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Probiotics are important after use of antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jan 06, 2011

Was on antibiotics due to a wrong diagnosis. Then I used these. Make sure you have a restroom available while using these. They are cleaning me out. I'm usually very regular with a morning routine only. These have me running for the bathroom in the late morning again.

Excellent Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer2190698 on Feb 27, 2009

I really felt the difference with this product, even when I only take 1 capsule. Many friends and family got a cold or the flu this year, except for me. I think Dr. Ohhira was one of the reasons why my immunity was so strong. It worked best in the morning approximately 30 mimutes before breakfast.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2060194 on Jun 21, 2009

I have taken this product for about 3 weeks now, and it has worked very well with helping with my cystic acne. Would recommend.

After readin reviews I bought it so should you

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009

Sitting on my desk for over 10 hours a day has a negative impact on my digestion and so ever so often I get constipation. After ereading reviews here on iherb I decided to try this and do a little cleanse and I was impressed this totally cleaned me out after 4 days use and I will use at least once a year to sort my internal plumbing out.

It is good.

Posted by Reviewer1217474 on Nov 17, 2009

The motion has improved. I want to continue. As having gone up the value is regrettable.