Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

12 PLUS Original Formula, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3117468 on Oct 20, 2008

My diarrhea was out of control and I could not go anywhere without taking Pepto Bismo first. I planned my life around where I could find the nearest bathroom! I also felt weak and exhausted after each attack. It had really taken over my life. A friend at work had the same problem, apparently even worse, as she often could not even make it to work. She told me about this product. Now, we both lead normal lives!

Top notch

Posted by Reviewer1925941 on Jan 08, 2008

This along with DGL tables helped heal my 5 ulcers in 2 months. I will continue to take 2 a day forever. I really like the way I feel when taking these. I have people at work on these as well which has allowed them to stop taking their little purple pill daily.

terrible gas

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Feb 22, 2010

I tried this based on all the good reviews. About 1 week after starting the "loading" part, I started to have really bad gas. Very embarrassing! I continued on for another week or so and it got worse so I stopped. The gas continued for a month until I took antibiotics, in which my problem stopped. What a relief. This has NEVER happened with any probiotic EVER. I went back to Jarrow probiotcs and no problems.

Saved my Sanity..

Posted by Reviewer1325920 on May 24, 2007

I found out about this product from my Accupuncturist. I have suffered with a nervous stomach since childhood. Then in the mid-90's had a terrible parasite /stomach infection incident while living in Mexico City. All kinds or Dr.s, tests and RX, nothing helped. This product has been the first to put my system back to normal and I wouldn't go a day without it.

From bladder infections to colds

Posted by Reviewer1064587 on Nov 23, 2007

I have had constant bladder infections for 8 years now. Antibiotics are worthless to me. I am now immune and hate them. I just gave up hope. I stumbled across these pills looking for my Bengal cats to have some good probiotics. Well I have ordered many boxes now. I refuse to be without. I love them. I also get 2-4 colds every single year like clock work. I have yet to get a cold since I take these. The only time i take them is when I feel a hint of a sore throat or my bladder infection and it nips them both right off. I have never even taken the pills more then 2 days in a row, never needed to. My brother and my husband just had very bad colds go through our house. No problem for me. My daughter also gets bad bladder infections. No more after I give her a days worth of pills. I just love these things.