Probiotics are important after use of antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jan 06, 2011

Was on antibiotics due to a wrong diagnosis. Then I used these. Make sure you have a restroom available while using these. They are cleaning me out. I'm usually very regular with a morning routine only. These have me running for the bathroom in the late morning again.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2521086 on Nov 08, 2010

I have found these Probiotics to be the best i have tried. After 3 weeks i seem to have an ongoing yeast infection under control. My skin is clearer with fewer breakouts. However, it is still early days & time will tell...My fingers are crossed!

good stuff

Posted by testosteroni on Sep 29, 2010

Makes my stomach work!

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1232045 on Sep 12, 2010

Had some heavy bloating and pain in my intestines the first week,took them 2 times per day and cut back to 1 a day and I am fine now. Don't know what to expect but it is supposed to be good for you. Suzy Cohen(drugmuggers) highly reccomended them. Chris Gotje

Really helps to regulate

Posted by Reviewer1177839 on Sep 07, 2010

The Probiotics help my husband's regularity even though he only takes 1 capsule a day.

Powerful Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3236834 on Sep 03, 2010

Seems to work perfectly! First I felt a little detox-symptoms but in a few days they disappeared. I'm convinced that I will order more of this.

seems to be doing the trick

Posted by Reviewer1791164 on Aug 09, 2010

slowly getting the candida under control and am taking this with meals. i'm noticing changes slowly coming on. i'd say this stuff works pretty well.

UTIL

Posted by Reviewer2158945 on Aug 04, 2010

ANTES DE COMPRARLO, LEI QUE ALGUNAS PERSONAS TUVIERON UNOS PEQUEÑOS EFECTOS (TAMBIEN ESPECIFICADOS EN EL PROSPECTO DE USO), LOS CUALES INDICABAN QUE HABÍA ALGO EN SU INTERIOR QUE NO FUNCIONABA BIEN. EN MI CASO, NO HE TENIDO NINGUNO, POR LO QUE TENGO QUE SUPONER QUE ESTÁ FUNCIONANDO BIEN DESDE EL PRIMER MOMENTO.

Really makes a difference

Posted by Reviewer3033367 on Jun 11, 2010

This product makes a noticeable difference with my sluggish digestive system. My comfort increased starting just a few weeks after I started to take the product.

San Diego

Posted by Reviewer1859055 on Jun 01, 2010

Good product. Will continue to use it.