(EFI-12125)

Posted by Reviewer1588120 on Aug 28, 2013

Have been using for three months and this product is the best probiotic I've tried, and I've tried several.

HUGE Waste of money... There are much more effective ones in Japan. No Japanese would buy this in Japan.

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 21, 2013

I was so disappointed with this. There was no effect. There are better probiotics in Japan. Maybe, this product is designed for American diet habit, I guess.... I have read reviews of Japanese people and found that they gave higher rates for the price at iherb, which is less than half of that sold in Japan, not for the quality or significant result... We can even get much better effects just by eating probiotic yogurt, which costs only $1!!! I could not tolerate American chemical taste & chemical perfume smelling yogurt when I was in the U.S.

Feeling good

Posted by 5470784002743533770 on Aug 18, 2013

I have been on this product for about 2 weeks now. Although I don't feel a huge significant difference but I have to say after taking this probiotics I go to the washroom more often. Will continue taking it!<3

ok probiotic

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

I couldn't really tell any difference while taking this product.

Not to good

Posted by 5017186454734543023 on Aug 10, 2013

I took it for about 5 days and felt lousy. I stopped it.

Five star probiotic ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more

Posted by recommended on Aug 10, 2013

I believe that every one should take a probiotic, and Dr. Ohira's is the best in my opinion. I have have been taking different probiotics every day in about 8 years and this is the best I have tried!!! Besides regulating stomach issues, I have also found that my skin is clearer since taking this product, I have had terrible acne in my jawline. Also, I have had food allergy problems and leaky gut for many years (milk/egg/guten)and candida. theseprobiotocs does not need refridgeraor, so I can carry them in my purse, Perfect! :) Since I have been taking Dr. Ohira's, my stomach is much better! (But I'm still on a diary/gluten free diet). Thank you iherb for the great prices and service!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc

Posted by Reviewer1109126 on Aug 07, 2013

excellent product the best of [robiotic

Did not work!

Posted by 5742317197329418895 on Aug 06, 2013

Did nothing but my face got much worse and horrible! It's expensive but because of high rating and good reviews, I thought I would give it a try, after finished the whole box, it didn't clear up my face but I keep breaking out continuously. Too afraid to continue with 2nd box and now my face keep breaking out and it won't stop! It works for you but not for me! Sorry!

great blend

Posted by Reviewer1898311 on Jul 05, 2013

it was very helpful, no sides

Great product

Posted by 5238095456395562108 on Jun 15, 2013

Since I started using the product I have much less flatulence