Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas, Inc. Probiotics have helped my family

Posted by Reviewer2058873 on Apr 11, 2008

I continue to take these special probiotics because I have found they boost my immune system. I am 62 years old and went through this past winter without a single cold, sinus infection, upper respiratory infection. Normally I would have had to take 3 or 4 rounds of antibiotics, steroidal medication, etc. I opted not to take the flu shot and thus far I have not contracted any virus or flu. I have recommended them to my children and friends and co-workers since I feel that they have improved my capacity to ward off disease. My daughter is now giving them to my grandchildren and they too have enjoyed better health this past winter. dgailr

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2858212 on Jan 28, 2008

I started taking the product to relieve a chronic itching problem--probably due to a yeast infection. Within 10 days, the itching had diminished signicantly. Now, two and half weeks later, I have no itching sensations at all! I've found that if I do eat a reactive food (it's just not possible to eat perfectly all the time), taking 1-2 extra capsules brings me back to normal. Highly recommended!

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2375100 on Feb 05, 2008

I love this product it's the BEST I've had since a long time. I have problems with constipation, and it releives me of the symptom the same day, unlike other products which take time to work. It also helps on different parts of my body, acné, exzema, hives. I would advise everyone to take it and see the results for themselves.

Highly Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2493937 on Jul 05, 2008

In my opinion this is the best probiotic on the market. In addition to the daily doses, we have also used this for people with stomach aches, food poisoning, and indigestion. 1 dose every half hour until the pain is gone makes for a great aid...i never travel without them!

I love these probiotics!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1616145 on Aug 29, 2008

These are the best probiotics available, and at the best price I have found anywhere! My holistic vet says "Don't underestimate the gut," so my dogs get one every night. They can't fake symptoms, so I know that there has been an improvement in their health. I also feel much better when I take Dr. Ohhira's on a regular basis.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1743637 on Oct 21, 2007

I don't have anything extrordinary to say. I just think these are the best and give them to my 14 year old German Shepherd too!

Dr. Ohhira's

Posted by Reviewer3033294 on Nov 02, 2007

I have been taking Dr. Ohhira's for about 7 months and since that time I have had no colds or infections, and there was also an outbreak of staph infections in our children's center where I work and I was uneffected. All the people I told about Dr. Ohhira's that took it, got over their infections and didn't get any more. My sister-in-law is a nurse practictioner in a nursing home and got the ok from administrators to give her elderly patients who had chronic diarehha and then developed staph from bed sores that were exposed to germs. They all got much better. If I could recommend one thing for a person to add to their daily regime and diet it would be Dr. Ohhira's. I am going to begin giving it to my 4 year old grandson to help boost his immune system, which has been weakened, in my opinion, due to having taken a lot of antibiotics.

Best Probiotics I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1752031 on Feb 05, 2009

This product has made an amazing difference! I have a spastic colon and irritable bowl. This product regulated my digestive system, remarkably reduces stomach distress, and made my life more enjoyable. It is worth every penny.

Wonderful!!

Posted by Reviewer2516828 on Dec 29, 2008

I bought these mainly for myself, but also for my husband. We had tried them months ago and continued for awhile and then I forgot to reorder. My husband has suffered from acne for most of his life. Now that he's in his 40's it's not as bad, but still has breakouts. I had noticed that he hadn't had any breakouts shortly after starting Dr. Ohhira's and didn't have anymore even after we had ran out and he wasn't taking any for about a month. Recently he started breaking out again and that's why a bought them again. For anyone suffering with acne please try these. Especially teen's, the capsules are easy to swollow and worth the try. Much better that antibiotics!

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2521086 on Nov 08, 2010

I have found these Probiotics to be the best i have tried. After 3 weeks i seem to have an ongoing yeast infection under control. My skin is clearer with fewer breakouts. However, it is still early days & time will tell...My fingers are crossed!