10% Off Orders Over $40!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1762309 on Jun 22, 2009

I am very satisfied with this product which I started taking based on the recommendation of a nutritionist. It has helped calm my acid reflux.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3070225 on Jun 29, 2009

I have been taking this Probiotic formula for about 2 years and I feel it has helped me stay healthy and out of the doctor's office. I don't have any proof, except that when I do feel ill, it never lasts long!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer2000426 on Jul 31, 2009

Would purchase again.

probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3019494 on Aug 12, 2009

I really do like these and I like that I can get them cheaper online than in the health food stores. I also like that they have no soy or gluten. I will absolutely order them again. I want to do without first to see if they work as good as so many people say.

Dr. Ohhira’s Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1893883 on Aug 12, 2009

I bought it for my son and have not received his comment yet. Even though I preferred Acidophilus that need to be refrigerated, this is (no need to refrigerated) more realistic for those people always on run.