EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2858212 on Jan 28, 2008

I started taking the product to relieve a chronic itching problem--probably due to a yeast infection. Within 10 days, the itching had diminished signicantly. Now, two and half weeks later, I have no itching sensations at all! I've found that if I do eat a reactive food (it's just not possible to eat perfectly all the time), taking 1-2 extra capsules brings me back to normal. Highly recommended!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2442296 on Oct 17, 2007

My Mom has been having stomach problems for the last year and she has been through every test possible and on medications her stomach has hurt every time she eats and has lost lots of weight. since taking these pills she is now eating and gaining her weight back and sya she feels great.

I swear by these.

Posted by Reviewer1893578 on Oct 25, 2007

They have helped me so much. I have Ciliac disease and poor digestion and poor mood but with these my body works well and I actualy feel happy some times

Fabulous product!!

Posted by Reviewer2196791 on Nov 10, 2007

So far this seems to have healed all my IBS symptoms. I had almost constant intestinal cramping etc and I started taking these probiotics and felt better every day and now I feel like nothing was ever wrong with me!!!

this works

Posted by Reviewer2561654 on Feb 25, 2009

I have had stomach ulcers for about a year. Taking this for a month made the "sharp pain" in the stomach go away. I've been taking one in the morning and one in the evening. I don't take any antacids anymore.

Love It!!!

Posted by Reviewer2544470 on Jan 22, 2008

I have used at least three different types of probiotics and this is the best so far. I have terrible yeast infections and was suffering from what the gastro doctor says was gastritis. I had the test where they go down your throat with a camera to rule out ulcers and other possible causes. I started the Dr. Ohhira's 5 capsules in the morning and 5 in the evening. The first two or three days of taking this I had really bad gas and bloating, BUT after a week, I had my first normal bowel movement I'd had in two months and my stomach pain was gone. I'm a believer!!

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Discover the Dr. Ohhira Difference!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Love this complete probiotic system with live cultures!

Effective against acne in my case. Be armed with patience

Posted by 4624825656773386520 on Dec 12, 2015

My back was covered by acne for few years and medical treatment showed only temporary results. Then I read about probiotics effectiveness in around 80% acne cases and decided to try Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics because of the high iHerb rating here and, well, Japanese origin. There was no right away result you can expect from cosmetics product but in few weeks there was noticeable skin improvement and some months later my skin is completely free of acne. It is very exciting, I have to say. Was it is the cure by probiotics? Probably, but I also limited milk intake, take Omega-3 and bough another pack of Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Professional to consolidate the skin recovery. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics definitely worth a try if you experience the similar skin problems. Be armed with patience

5 star supplement

Posted by coupon-code-2014 on Apr 29, 2016

What can i say. It's 100% Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Chemical Free, Non-GMO and it's fermented for 3 long years. There no competitive product on the market - not even close! Dr. Ohhira's award-winning Probiotics are the best nature's Whole Food Supplement out there. I've been using these miracle probiotics for many years with Omega-3 and Bee Propolis. The combination truly rocked my world. No more gut pain, no more fatigue, no more acne. God Bless Dr. Ohhira!