It really works!

Posted by kidsetc on Mar 28, 2013

Felt the effect right after the first pill. Even works if you take one pill per day. I started to eat loads of fruits and vegs without any discomfort I'm my stomach Now I feel safe if I know there's a box of it at home! Going to buy it again and again!

Great product

Posted by 5238095456395562108 on Jun 15, 2013

Since I started using the product I have much less flatulence

Five star probiotic ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more

Posted by recommended on Aug 10, 2013

I believe that every one should take a probiotic, and Dr. Ohira's is the best in my opinion. I have have been taking different probiotics every day in about 8 years and this is the best I have tried!!! Besides regulating stomach issues, I have also found that my skin is clearer since taking this product, I have had terrible acne in my jawline. Also, I have had food allergy problems and leaky gut for many years (milk/egg/guten)and candida. theseprobiotocs does not need refridgeraor, so I can carry them in my purse, Perfect! :) Since I have been taking Dr. Ohira's, my stomach is much better! (But I'm still on a diary/gluten free diet). Thank you iherb for the great prices and service!

Top Quality

Posted by Reviewer1310871 on Aug 17, 2006

This is a top quality probiotic. I think that everyone in the family should take it. I have not been sick since I have started taking it about 5 months ago. I have taken it daily and I can tell that it improves my health.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on Jan 18, 2008

The first few days I didn't feel well taking these, but I do believe it is because they are working to get rid of toxins. I am only taking two a day now and also have my mother taking them. We have both noticed a big improvement in our digestion, no bloating like before. Wish it was a little more reasonable in price though.

Love It!!!

Posted by Reviewer2544470 on Jan 22, 2008

I have used at least three different types of probiotics and this is the best so far. I have terrible yeast infections and was suffering from what the gastro doctor says was gastritis. I had the test where they go down your throat with a camera to rule out ulcers and other possible causes. I started the Dr. Ohhira's 5 capsules in the morning and 5 in the evening. The first two or three days of taking this I had really bad gas and bloating, BUT after a week, I had my first normal bowel movement I'd had in two months and my stomach pain was gone. I'm a believer!!

Very Good

Posted by BestOrNothing on Nov 14, 2013

Very Good

Effective against acne in my case. Be armed with patience

Posted by 4624825656773386520 on Dec 12, 2015

My back was covered by acne for few years and medical treatment showed only temporary results. Then I read about probiotics effectiveness in around 80% acne cases and decided to try Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics because of the high iHerb rating here and, well, Japanese origin. There was no right away result you can expect from cosmetics product but in few weeks there was noticeable skin improvement and some months later my skin is completely free of acne. It is very exciting, I have to say. Was it is the cure by probiotics? Probably, but I also limited milk intake, take Omega-3 and bough another pack of Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Professional to consolidate the skin recovery. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics definitely worth a try if you experience the similar skin problems. Be armed with patience

One probiotic to rule them all!

Posted by pek620 on May 09, 2012

Discover the Dr.Ohhira Difference!

Discover the Dr. Ohhira Difference!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Love this complete probiotic system with live cultures!