Didn't notice any results

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

Bought these after reading all the raving reviews here on i-herb. I followed the dosage religiously for 2 months. I am sure they didn't harm me during that time, but didn't notice any health improvements either...

Works well for my gastric but a bit expensive for maintenance use.

Posted by Reviewer3297207 on Apr 23, 2013

Good product.

The Mercedes of probiotics

Posted by philla on Apr 17, 2013

The product packaging really radiates delicacy and solidity. As it were 'handcrafted'. Interesting list of synergistic contents and nutrients. The japanese have high standards concerning their supplements, this product is certainly corresponding well to that. Quite expensive though. I used for a while when I had a stomach bug induced diarrhea. it seemed to help and it resolved fine. I will rebuy this whenever my Gi system is in serious trouble.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Cause serious bloat during initial stage, not sure if it will get better. Too early to tell.

A good one

Posted by 5185999147855557324 on Apr 13, 2013

One of the leading brands in the field. Caused minor bloating but that is associated with the process of gut bacteria improving.

Good, but...

Posted by PaulaSutton on Apr 12, 2013

This is a decent priobiotic but Dr. Ohira sells another product that contains horse oil and I cannot support the slaughter of horses for a beauty or bath product. No worries, however, because there are many high-quality probiotics on the market and on iherb. Just look for a GMP (good manufacturing process) seal on the bottle and look for enterically coated probiotics (so the probiotics survive your stomach acids unharmed and make it into your small and large intestines where they do the most good). Also it is helpful to look for a high bacteria count probiotic if you need extra digestive support. Culturelle has a great reputation but there many others that are terffic as well. I am currently taking at priobiotic made by Renew Life, which is milk and lactose free--the bacteria cultures are grown on a garbanzo base rather than milk base.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3225136 on Mar 28, 2013

Felt the effect right after the first pill. Even works if you take one pill per day. I started to eat loads of fruits and vegs without any discomfort I'm my stomach Now I feel safe if I know there's a box of it at home! Going to buy it again and again!

Ok but not worth the extra cost

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Mar 22, 2013

These did not work as well for me as Rainbow Light Advanced, Jarrow or the Digest Gold. Others rave about them so they must work for some bodies.

VERY expensive!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 21, 2013

I'm rating the price not the product, the product is amazing and I'll probably use it for a long time but I had to buy it from another website where it is $16 dollars cheaper!! I'm starting to question iherb's best price claims. I also wanted to buy a new product called Fucothin but didn't coz I found it $10 cheaper somewhere else!

Overpriced and useless

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

Did nothing to help my gut. Very expensive.