I like it!

Posted by Reviewer2521086 on Nov 08, 2010

I have found these Probiotics to be the best i have tried. After 3 weeks i seem to have an ongoing yeast infection under control. My skin is clearer with fewer breakouts. However, it is still early days & time will tell...My fingers are crossed!

Perhaps an overrated product

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Feb 23, 2013

I think it is worth trying other probiotics before deciding on this expensive product for regular usage.

ANSWER TO PRAYER

Posted by Reviewer2767774 on Apr 03, 2007

I had H-Pylori and had a reaction midway to the RX I was put on. The H-Pylori and all the horrible symptoms raged. I tried everything but many dollars latter this product finally gave me relief. I can't praise it enough. It has helped my husband with his periodic hives, too. I could see how acne would be cured.

Enterococcus faecalis......

Posted by Reviewer2268644 on Apr 27, 2011

After researching more about this particular species of bacteria despite being a tested and specific strain, I have decided not to continue using this product due to health concerns. I'm also not impressed with the number of CFUs (900 million) which is very low for such a high price!

Do your insides a favor!

Posted by jakuta on Aug 04, 2009

I suffer from Candida and have used numerous supplements to combat the problem. Many I have liked ( i.e. Fungal Defense, Primal Defense) but this hands down is the best nutritional supplement I have ever taken. It has truly reinvented my intestinal health. My bowels have become regular and I am digesting better. Water retention has vastly improved. Energy levels are way up. Mental clarity and focus is also much better. I have recommended this product to all my friends and I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in overall good health. I have used three months worth of Dr Ohirra's Probiotics 12 PLUS and believe that the Original and Professional Formulas are equally effective. As for Dosage, I would highly recommend the loading phase of 5 pills in the morning and evening on an empty stomach. If you are new to probiotics, you may want to consider a smaller dose to start with as this product may cause gas, bloating and general stomach discomfort for a week or so. This is a good thing though as it is a sign that your body is experiencing a "Healing Crisis" as it detoxifies and renews your internal environment. I also recommended taking a good quality probiotic in conjunction with Dr Ohirra's like Primal Defense to repopulate your intestinal tract with health flora. Dr Ohirra's is a probiotic, meaning it creates a suitable environment in the GI Tract for healthy bacteria to thrive. After ceasing to use this product for a month, I have continued to see the same beneficial results from it , which tells me that this product truly does "recreate" your intestinal environment.

HUGE Waste of money... There are much more effective ones in Japan. No Japanese would buy this in Japan.

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 21, 2013

I was so disappointed with this. There was no effect. There are better probiotics in Japan. Maybe, this product is designed for American diet habit, I guess.... I have read reviews of Japanese people and found that they gave higher rates for the price at iherb, which is less than half of that sold in Japan, not for the quality or significant result... We can even get much better effects just by eating probiotic yogurt, which costs only $1!!! I could not tolerate American chemical taste & chemical perfume smelling yogurt when I was in the U.S.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics 12 plus - big help

Posted by Reviewer2298616 on Mar 01, 2008

Excellent product - helped through chemotherapy all last summer to become free of stage 4 non-Hodgkins lymphoma, continue to take on a daily basis, age 76.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2442296 on Oct 17, 2007

My Mom has been having stomach problems for the last year and she has been through every test possible and on medications her stomach has hurt every time she eats and has lost lots of weight. since taking these pills she is now eating and gaining her weight back and sya she feels great.

the best!

Posted by Reviewer1564868 on Jul 28, 2009

i've tried a lot of different probiotics, and this one beats them all. within the first few days, i was more regular and my digestion was a lot happier. plus, they got rid of a mild yeast infection without having to use medication, which makes me happy because that means i'm addressing the problem and not the symptoms.

stomach calming

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Aug 24, 2008

If I wake up in the night with an upset stomach, chewing one of Dr. Ohhira's probotic capsules calms it right down and I'm able to get back to sleep.Excellent product and excellent service and price from iHerb.