Overpriced and useless

Posted by LouLou on Mar 09, 2013

Did nothing to help my gut. Very expensive.

disappointing

Posted by beb534 on Feb 26, 2013

i went through about 6 months of these and saw no improvement. very disappointing as the reviews here sounded so good. i suspect if you already have decent health these are good to supplment for matinence and prevention, but if you have gut issues or comprimised health these are unlikely to improve the condition.

Perhaps an overrated product

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Feb 23, 2013

I think it is worth trying other probiotics before deciding on this expensive product for regular usage.

Has made some good difference...

Posted by Al-Pacino on Feb 19, 2013

I started taking this about 2.5 months ago to try and improve my chronic constipation (years). I am already beginning to see some changes and about 30% to 50% more stools.

Incredible

Posted by Reviewer1415100 on Feb 11, 2013

I'm still in disbelief as I write this. I was diagnosed with Blastocystis Hominis, and went through 6 months of hell trying to get rid of this stomach bug. I constantly had diarrhea and lost a lot of weight. I did months and months of research trying to find a cure, and I tried pretty much everything out there: multiple antibiotics, natural remedies such as oregano oil, wormwood, black walnut hulls, cloves, grapefruit seed extract, Sovereign Silver, and even probiotics such as Culturelle, S. Boulardii and the really expensive VSL3. None of these regimens worked, although some helped more than others. Completely depressed and knowing that I had wiped out most of my flora (none of the probiotics would stop the diarrhea), I decided to try Dr. Ohhiras - especially based on all the positive reviews. I have to admit that I didn't think it would help, but I ordered it along with Heather's Tummy Care off iHerb, hoping that it would at least help alleviate my stomach issues. I took this in addition to already taking Zenpep and Doctor's Best Betaine HCL (for low stomach acid). Well, I just received my third test back in 4 months, and all three confirmed what I already knew and felt: the Blasto has been eradicated! The diarrhea completely stopped and most of my other stomach issues are slowly resolving. My primary doc and gastroenterologist are all amazed that I was cleared of Blasto using this probiotic, and asked me to bring it in on my next visit (they have not had any luck using antibiotics or other herbs on almost any of their other patients). Just wanted to say a huge thank you to Dr. Ohhira for making such an incredible product. You really saved my life. And thanks to iHerb for carrying this product. I would give it 10 stars if I could. If anyone reading this is suffering from a Blasto infection, I would say try this before doing any antibiotics or other harsh treatment. The antibiotics are what caused the diarrhea in the first place, and I could have saved a lot of grief if I tried this first. Just remember it takes a couple months for this probiotic to work. Just have faith, reduce your stress and also stop any antioxidants momentarily (a recent study showed that antioxidants can suppress treatments to eradicate anaerobic organisms like Blasto). I hope this will help anyone who is going through what I went through. Best wishes.

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics

Posted by 4637195724834209803 on Jan 29, 2013

They seem to work...They're for my daughter who has severe gut problems due to years of antibiotics. I don't know if they are better than the last formula we were taking or not but I was advised to mix it up from time to time.

I did not notice any change

Posted by Reviewer1191103 on Dec 19, 2012

I don't know what this medication does exactly, and there is no way to have precise information. The big question is why such success for an expensive product with invisible results. The only answer is : it is successful BECAUSE it is expensive. Once you have bought something at a rather high price, you are not likely to rate it as useless. It's just because you don't like to put yourself in a kind of contradiction. Note that the same product can be found significantly cheaper (yet still pricey) in other internet sites.

Digestive system improved

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012

After completing the bottle, I could tell my digestive system improved. No side effect noted. Good quality and freshness.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012

Good quality product, affordable price. Excellent services provided by iHerb.com.

Worth the price

Posted by Reviewer2782963 on Dec 03, 2012

A bit expensive but well worth it. I don't have acne, just break-outs when my hormones are wacky. When I take these no break-outs. It does help with my allergies, and strengthened my immune system.Yes, there is a difference when you don't take them. I will warn you you are a bit gassey for about a week when you start taking them. Helps clean out the bowels.