Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2442296 on Oct 17, 2007

My Mom has been having stomach problems for the last year and she has been through every test possible and on medications her stomach has hurt every time she eats and has lost lots of weight. since taking these pills she is now eating and gaining her weight back and sya she feels great.

The Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer2593861 on Jan 11, 2008

For any mild indigestion this is a perfect remedy which needs no refrigeration, and is a smooth small size pill, easy to take on the run. Mass marketers have discovered the benefits of probiotics by adding them to yogurt and cheese. This is simpler and better. Don't give up on your IBS or other tummy ailments and forget about Prilosec and GasX. Try this

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3101860 on May 19, 2009

I haven't been plagued with any vaginal yeast infections since I started taking this stuff.

the best!

Posted by Reviewer1564868 on Jul 28, 2009

i've tried a lot of different probiotics, and this one beats them all. within the first few days, i was more regular and my digestion was a lot happier. plus, they got rid of a mild yeast infection without having to use medication, which makes me happy because that means i'm addressing the problem and not the symptoms.

After readin reviews I bought it so should you

Posted by Honest-Reviews on Nov 17, 2009

Sitting on my desk for over 10 hours a day has a negative impact on my digestion and so ever so often I get constipation. After ereading reviews here on iherb I decided to try this and do a little cleanse and I was impressed this totally cleaned me out after 4 days use and I will use at least once a year to sort my internal plumbing out.

Excellent Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer2190698 on Feb 27, 2009

I really felt the difference with this product, even when I only take 1 capsule. Many friends and family got a cold or the flu this year, except for me. I think Dr. Ohhira was one of the reasons why my immunity was so strong. It worked best in the morning approximately 30 mimutes before breakfast.

Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2897653 on Sep 14, 2008

The probiotics have helped to cut down on the gas I experience.

acne help...

Posted by Reviewer2086678 on Mar 29, 2008

My son had severe cystic acne. Even with antibiotics and prescribed cleansers it would not clear up. We took him off all of those things and started with this probiotic. So far, he has been on it about a month and worst of it seems to be clearing. There are only a few small pimples left. There is still redness and scarring. Maybe with time that will go away too.

Probiotics are important after use of antibiotics

Posted by Reviewer1078931 on Jan 06, 2011

Was on antibiotics due to a wrong diagnosis. Then I used these. Make sure you have a restroom available while using these. They are cleaning me out. I'm usually very regular with a morning routine only. These have me running for the bathroom in the late morning again.

Good product

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 25, 2012

IMO, probiotics should be part of everyone's daily regimen. Love that it is vegetable based, fermented and complete with prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes. Also, love that it is stable at room temperature (will put it in the fridge during hot summer days though). Didn't give 5 stars as it is inconvenient to take (wait 45mn before breakfast and 1h1/2 after dinner). I end up forgetting the evening one which is maybe why I haven't felt any drastic changes. Didn't have digestive issues to start with. Less colds but I eat cleanly and take vit D. Used to suffer for recurrent thrush, now gone (could be low carb diet+ stopped the pill)Thumnbs up for excellent prices, service, shipping rates at iHerb.