Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

better options for me

Posted by Reviewer1710771 on Oct 06, 2010

I never seem to get comfortable with this product. I have started on it at least 3 times, maybe 4. Each time, I find I am dealing with unnecessary side effects of either watery stools or slight constipation. I am going back to Daily-Dophilus as that seems to work better for me and my spouse.

Not For Everyone

Posted by Reviewer1639504 on Oct 12, 2007

We are all so different. After 53 years of good steady digestion, last year I had a bad bout of food poisoning and it has been hit and miss ever since. I hve taken many brands of probiotics which help me some but this product semed to make worse. Glad it helps many, but it's not for me,

The Best Probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer1597690 on Jun 28, 2007

I believe that every one should take a probiotic, and Dr. Ohira's is the best in my opinion. Besides regulating stomach issues, I have also found that my skin is clearer since taking this product. Also, I have had allergy problems for many years and use to have to take allergy medicine daily. Since I have been taking Dr. Ohira's, I have not had any allergy problems! What a relief. Also, since taking this product, I have not been ill with a cold or flu symptoms (it's been over a year and a half without any sickness), and I work in the school system. My husband, who also takes this product, has also been free of illness too. While I don't know if this can be directly correlated to taking the probiotic, I can't say, but what a great side effect! My husband and I are definitely hooked on this great product, and thank you iherb for the great prices and service!

dr ohhira's probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2774193 on Jan 04, 2009

this product didn't work for me at all. i was constipated for a long period of time, so i stopped taking it.

No more gas

Posted by Reviewer2314844 on Oct 10, 2007

My doctor reccomended this product and I have been taking it ever since because it works.