July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

The Best Probiotic!

Posted by Reviewer1597690 on Jun 28, 2007

I believe that every one should take a probiotic, and Dr. Ohira's is the best in my opinion. Besides regulating stomach issues, I have also found that my skin is clearer since taking this product. Also, I have had allergy problems for many years and use to have to take allergy medicine daily. Since I have been taking Dr. Ohira's, I have not had any allergy problems! What a relief. Also, since taking this product, I have not been ill with a cold or flu symptoms (it's been over a year and a half without any sickness), and I work in the school system. My husband, who also takes this product, has also been free of illness too. While I don't know if this can be directly correlated to taking the probiotic, I can't say, but what a great side effect! My husband and I are definitely hooked on this great product, and thank you iherb for the great prices and service!

dr ohhira's probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2774193 on Jan 04, 2009

this product didn't work for me at all. i was constipated for a long period of time, so i stopped taking it.

Dr Ohirra's is the absolute best probiotic on the market

Posted by Reviewer1911909 on Oct 03, 2009

Dr Ohirra's is not just a probiotic but it is its own self contained ecosystem with prebiotics and it is designed to seek out your individual good bacterial needs in your intestines and replenish and support them. It also contains vitamins and minerals and other nutrients to leave you much better than before you took it. If you take antibiotics you should take one of these at night on an empty stomach to remodel and re-balance the intestinal balance of proportionate good bacteria, bad bacteria and intestinal yeast that is supposed to live in balanced harmony that the antibiotic specifically throws off. In my humble opinion I think its the best. I am a mom of four kids one with autism and all of us benefit from the good health it provides. We have been able to stay away from doctor visits for more than three years but before we found these non refrigerated take with you anytime gems we were living at the doctor and taking coarse after coarse of antibiotics leaving us sicker than when we went in. Wishing you all good health!

No more gas

Posted by Reviewer2314844 on Oct 10, 2007

My doctor reccomended this product and I have been taking it ever since because it works.

Thank you, Dr. Ohhira!

Posted by Reviewer3198090 on Mar 14, 2007

I suffered from acid reflux for almost six months without much relief from prescription medications. When I heard about Dr. Ohhira's probiotics I purchased a supply and began the loading dose for six days. Since then, I have been completely free of acid reflux symptoms on two capsules a day. This product is a blessing!