the best!

Posted by Reviewer1564868 on Jul 28, 2009

i've tried a lot of different probiotics, and this one beats them all. within the first few days, i was more regular and my digestion was a lot happier. plus, they got rid of a mild yeast infection without having to use medication, which makes me happy because that means i'm addressing the problem and not the symptoms.

Top Quality

Posted by Reviewer1310871 on Aug 17, 2006

This is a top quality probiotic. I think that everyone in the family should take it. I have not been sick since I have started taking it about 5 months ago. I have taken it daily and I can tell that it improves my health.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2442296 on Oct 17, 2007

My Mom has been having stomach problems for the last year and she has been through every test possible and on medications her stomach has hurt every time she eats and has lost lots of weight. since taking these pills she is now eating and gaining her weight back and sya she feels great.

Dr. Ohhira's

Posted by Reviewer3033294 on Nov 02, 2007

I have been taking Dr. Ohhira's for about 7 months and since that time I have had no colds or infections, and there was also an outbreak of staph infections in our children's center where I work and I was uneffected. All the people I told about Dr. Ohhira's that took it, got over their infections and didn't get any more. My sister-in-law is a nurse practictioner in a nursing home and got the ok from administrators to give her elderly patients who had chronic diarehha and then developed staph from bed sores that were exposed to germs. They all got much better. If I could recommend one thing for a person to add to their daily regime and diet it would be Dr. Ohhira's. I am going to begin giving it to my 4 year old grandson to help boost his immune system, which has been weakened, in my opinion, due to having taken a lot of antibiotics.

The Best Ever

Posted by Reviewer2593861 on Jan 11, 2008

For any mild indigestion this is a perfect remedy which needs no refrigeration, and is a smooth small size pill, easy to take on the run. Mass marketers have discovered the benefits of probiotics by adding them to yogurt and cheese. This is simpler and better. Don't give up on your IBS or other tummy ailments and forget about Prilosec and GasX. Try this

stomach calming

Posted by Reviewer2735063 on Aug 24, 2008

If I wake up in the night with an upset stomach, chewing one of Dr. Ohhira's probotic capsules calms it right down and I'm able to get back to sleep.Excellent product and excellent service and price from iHerb.

My 3 year old eats them!

Posted by Reviewer2685225 on May 25, 2008

My 3 year old eats these willingly (as well as Carlson fish oil capsules!). He doesn't always like yogurt and I sometimes wonder if he is allergic to dairy, so these are perfect. I usually swallow them (they're quite small) but occasionally I chew them as well to get the good bacteria straight to my stomach. It has a licorice taste almost-not delicious, but not bad either. I seem to tolerate dairy better w/o having to take a separate lactase supplement.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3149353 on Jan 18, 2008

The first few days I didn't feel well taking these, but I do believe it is because they are working to get rid of toxins. I am only taking two a day now and also have my mother taking them. We have both noticed a big improvement in our digestion, no bloating like before. Wish it was a little more reasonable in price though.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2858212 on Jan 28, 2008

I started taking the product to relieve a chronic itching problem--probably due to a yeast infection. Within 10 days, the itching had diminished signicantly. Now, two and half weeks later, I have no itching sensations at all! I've found that if I do eat a reactive food (it's just not possible to eat perfectly all the time), taking 1-2 extra capsules brings me back to normal. Highly recommended!

Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas, Inc. Probiotics have helped my family

Posted by Reviewer2058873 on Apr 11, 2008

I continue to take these special probiotics because I have found they boost my immune system. I am 62 years old and went through this past winter without a single cold, sinus infection, upper respiratory infection. Normally I would have had to take 3 or 4 rounds of antibiotics, steroidal medication, etc. I opted not to take the flu shot and thus far I have not contracted any virus or flu. I have recommended them to my children and friends and co-workers since I feel that they have improved my capacity to ward off disease. My daughter is now giving them to my grandchildren and they too have enjoyed better health this past winter. dgailr