Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

dr ohhira's probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2774193 From New Jersey on Jan 04, 2009

this product didn't work for me at all. i was constipated for a long period of time, so i stopped taking it.

Dr Ohirra's is the absolute best probiotic on the market

Posted by Reviewer1911909 From Louisiana on Oct 03, 2009

Dr Ohirra's is not just a probiotic but it is its own self contained ecosystem with prebiotics and it is designed to seek out your individual good bacterial needs in your intestines and replenish and support them. It also contains vitamins and minerals and other nutrients to leave you much better than before you took it. If you take antibiotics you should take one of these at night on an empty stomach to remodel and re-balance the intestinal balance of proportionate good bacteria, bad bacteria and intestinal yeast that is supposed to live in balanced harmony that the antibiotic specifically throws off. In my humble opinion I think its the best. I am a mom of four kids one with autism and all of us benefit from the good health it provides. We have been able to stay away from doctor visits for more than three years but before we found these non refrigerated take with you anytime gems we were living at the doctor and taking coarse after coarse of antibiotics leaving us sicker than when we went in. Wishing you all good health!

No more gas

Posted by Reviewer2314844 From California on Oct 10, 2007

My doctor reccomended this product and I have been taking it ever since because it works.

Thank you, Dr. Ohhira!

Posted by Reviewer3198090 From North Carolina on Mar 14, 2007

I suffered from acid reflux for almost six months without much relief from prescription medications. When I heard about Dr. Ohhira's probiotics I purchased a supply and began the loading dose for six days. Since then, I have been completely free of acid reflux symptoms on two capsules a day. This product is a blessing!

I love these probiotics!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1616145 From Florida on Aug 29, 2008

These are the best probiotics available, and at the best price I have found anywhere! My holistic vet says "Don't underestimate the gut," so my dogs get one every night. They can't fake symptoms, so I know that there has been an improvement in their health. I also feel much better when I take Dr. Ohhira's on a regular basis.