Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

Caused SEVERE stomach distress

Posted by Reviewer3213383 on May 31, 2010

I took these for a month without a problem but then they started causing severe stomach cramping, diarrhea and heartburn so I had to stop.

Dr. Ohhira's Essentail Formulas

Posted by Reviewer1592869 on Nov 13, 2007

My family first heard about this product from a satalite program called, Know the Cause. While we all have had wonderful results, I have benifited the most. For 41 years I've been treated for ulcers. On the fourth day after starting Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic I've never taken another perscription product. Yes, in the early days I had a bit of cramping but toughed it out to see if this product would help. It did! My granddaughter has a cognitive disorder that has held her back in reading and reacting to others. She is so much better, that she has finally been able to understand simple math and her reading level has went from first grade to third grade level in less than a year. There are many other benefits, but this is a review not a novel. Give it a three month trial and see if you don't agree.

Not For Everyone

Posted by Reviewer1639504 on Oct 12, 2007

We are all so different. After 53 years of good steady digestion, last year I had a bad bout of food poisoning and it has been hit and miss ever since. I hve taken many brands of probiotics which help me some but this product semed to make worse. Glad it helps many, but it's not for me,

Thank you, Dr. Ohhira!

Posted by Reviewer3198090 on Mar 14, 2007

I suffered from acid reflux for almost six months without much relief from prescription medications. When I heard about Dr. Ohhira's probiotics I purchased a supply and began the loading dose for six days. Since then, I have been completely free of acid reflux symptoms on two capsules a day. This product is a blessing!

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2777666 on Nov 15, 2007

After three Boxes i have not experenced any noticible difference.