Dr. Ohhira's Essentail Formulas

Posted by Reviewer1592869 on Nov 13, 2007

My family first heard about this product from a satalite program called, Know the Cause. While we all have had wonderful results, I have benifited the most. For 41 years I've been treated for ulcers. On the fourth day after starting Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic I've never taken another perscription product. Yes, in the early days I had a bit of cramping but toughed it out to see if this product would help. It did! My granddaughter has a cognitive disorder that has held her back in reading and reacting to others. She is so much better, that she has finally been able to understand simple math and her reading level has went from first grade to third grade level in less than a year. There are many other benefits, but this is a review not a novel. Give it a three month trial and see if you don't agree.

Proactive

Posted by Reviewer3348037 on Oct 20, 2007

I was informed by a friend about this product on this website. I had diarrhea and had naseau for 2 weeks. Instead of the dr. asking me what had been going on in my life and what my diet was like they just started doing tests. I was getting ready for a trip prior and the stress along with the extra fiber I had taken had taken it's toll on me as both will contribute to SIBO. After I found out about the product and was directed to this website I ordered it immediately. When I asked the dr. about probiotics he said they were a very good thing. I've know about acidopholis and bifidus but didn't realize there were so many stains of good bacteria. Within 24 hours of taken this wonderful product I was right and have been since. I have to say that I would always have to eat a ton of fiber to stay regular and that can also cause SIBO (small intestinal bacteria overgrowth) which can cause either diarrhea or constiipation. Now I eat a adequate amount of fiber and have been wonderfully regular since. If I feel I am getting constipated I just increase my dosage very slightly. I love this product and have found out a lot about the digestive tract reading the material that came with this product. I entitled my review proactive because we must remain proactive about our health throughout our life because most doctors want to make a living and are into sales of tests instead of evaluating the patient as a whole. I'm amazed that GI doctors don't first and foremost stress the importance of probiotics.

Not For Everyone

Posted by Reviewer1639504 on Oct 12, 2007

We are all so different. After 53 years of good steady digestion, last year I had a bad bout of food poisoning and it has been hit and miss ever since. I hve taken many brands of probiotics which help me some but this product semed to make worse. Glad it helps many, but it's not for me,

Starting with one a day worked for us.

Posted by Reviewer1499756 on May 19, 2008

Recommended dose per packaging is 2 capsules/day. Due to possible constipation or runs as a response to the "remodeling" of the balance in the intestinal tract, we decided to start with one per day and see how our bodies responded to that. My husband, mother and I all take these and all had different types and degrees of response. After a week our mild reactions had gone and we are all up to the recommended dose.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2777666 on Nov 15, 2007

After three Boxes i have not experenced any noticible difference.