Good product

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 25, 2012

IMO, probiotics should be part of everyone's daily regimen. Love that it is vegetable based, fermented and complete with prebiotics, probiotics and digestive enzymes. Also, love that it is stable at room temperature (will put it in the fridge during hot summer days though). Didn't give 5 stars as it is inconvenient to take (wait 45mn before breakfast and 1h1/2 after dinner). I end up forgetting the evening one which is maybe why I haven't felt any drastic changes. Didn't have digestive issues to start with. Less colds but I eat cleanly and take vit D. Used to suffer for recurrent thrush, now gone (could be low carb diet+ stopped the pill)Thumnbs up for excellent prices, service, shipping rates at iHerb.

Entrococcus and Streptoccocus are a Dangerous Combination!

Posted by Reviewer1047613 on Nov 06, 2012

When i first ordered this - Iherb did not list the two bacteria in its ingridients - these two can swing into good or bad (much like ohio in all elections) if you have a weak immune system - Entroccocus and Streptococcus can make you very very sick - i knew a lad who got hospitalized for a few weeks! I myself, had to take an antibiotic for a streptococcus attack which i got from a cheaper Probiotic by 21st Century, be careful with this - but i am going to send this back to iherb.

The best

Posted by 4699479065172821499 on Oct 30, 2012

Bought this based on the reviews. I think this is probably the best Probiotic on the market. Makes for happy digestion.

This is not a rating

Posted by Reviewer1071816 on Oct 28, 2012

I haven't used these yet, but have to fill in something to rate my other products... so the rating is "nothing" at the moment (not 3 star, I just took the average).

Excellent Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Great product and no refrigeration required.

I will never buy these HERE again until they reduce the price....

Posted by Reviewer3204236 on Oct 25, 2012

I can't rate this product because the price is about $18 cheaper elsewhere. I thought Iherb was all about giving us good value. I planned to review this product but now it is only about the price that cannot be justified!

Impressive formula

Posted by 5677327641569616529 on Oct 24, 2012

I am having digestive problems so chose this product over other probiotics. My only complaint is the capsules casings are made from animal gelatine. Even though I am mostly vegan I chose this over other products though.

Has really helped clear up my skin.

Posted by mountainpony on Oct 07, 2012

As crazy as it sounds, not only has this helped with digestion, but it has done wonders for my skin.

대장암 수술하신 아빠 사드렸는데

Posted by Reviewer2061750 on Oct 03, 2012

괜찮은 것 같아요 휴대하기도 편하고 직접 안 먹어봐서 효과는 뭐라 말할 수 없지만 안 먹는거보다야 낫겠죠 다 좋은데 가격이 너무 세서 재구매는 망설여지는 제품

The reviews speak for themselves.

Posted by bhaktaboy on Oct 03, 2012

This product is truly amazing. No more bloating and food seems to digest so much better. Everything feels normal and regular. Highly recommend!!!