Bothered my stomach

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on May 31, 2010

As much as I think this is a good product, it horribly bothered my stomach kicking off a bad round of gastritis.

Still hasn't been delivered - 6 weeks after order

Posted by Reviewer2149809 on Dec 03, 2012

Emailed I herb - they said I need to wait 6-8 weeks before they will review the situation. Pretty disappointing. Will think twice before ordering from iherb again.

Not as good as the green box

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 07, 2013

and more expensive, don't bother.

Does not do anything

Posted by Reviewer3227551 on May 05, 2014

I have honestly been taking like four packages of these and noticed no difference with my health problems. I thought I was paying for the best out there. I just recently tried another brand of probiotics and feel them working and improving my stomach, so I will just toss my last package of these...

No Effects. waste of money.

Posted by 5336995749918268235 on Nov 17, 2014

i have tried both 3 yrs & 5 yrs fermented products, increasing up to 6 caps a day. absolutely no effect on me. Maybe too little CFU to affect me. this product does not deserve oven one star.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3315135 on May 04, 2008

No real noticeble change.

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics 12 Plus Professional Formula, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2841182 on Jun 28, 2008

It was a big disappointment for its ineffectiveness and high price. Though it has good comments from other users, it does not work for me. My toe fungus and skin got worse after switching to it from another brand .