July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Professional Formula, 60 Capsules

Dental Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2800579 on Jun 29, 2009

Using the probiotics has improved my gum tissue.

Works quickly and is a lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1214332 on Jul 30, 2009

I've been diagnosed with Gastritis and GERD and have been prescribed all the drugs that accompany these illnesses with little or no relief (not to mention the long term side effects). I decided to surf the web and see what I could find as an alternative ... as I was suffering considerably. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics 12 Plus Professional has practically healed these conditions and I have only been on them for a month or so. Make sure you start with the 5 day loading dose. This is one product I will not go without. I am immensely grateful! AND the iHerb service is always impeccable. Thank you!

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Nov 17, 2010

I've been taking 4 of these at a time and feel more of a difference than if I take only 2.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Oct 14, 2009

I am finally repopulating my gut with healthy flora and feel better each week. My skin which is reactive is looking stronger, my energy is good, I have a bit more control over strong hunger feelings which would come only 2 and half hrs. after meals (yes I watch carbs and eat healthy). So this is clearly a winner for me but I know I'll need it for a while (I've been taking about 3 mos.) I think my system has been desperate for good bacteria for years and I'm just now healing. I'll update again.

the best of the best

Posted by Reviewer2821129 on Feb 15, 2011

This is by far the best supplement that I have ever used. It is perhaps the only supplement that I have noticed a significant improvement in my health. I have suffered from ulcerative colitis for almost a year, and as a result of my messed up digestive symptom have recently begun having recurring yeast infections. This has been a miracle cure. NOt only are most of my colitis symptoms gone, the yeast imbalance is completely cured. It is a little pricey, but well worth it if you have poor health.