only slightly better than the original formula

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on Apr 20, 2013

this is indeed somewhat better than the original formula but unfortunately i'm not sure the price difference is really worth it. i do have to admit that taking 3 of these 2 times daily along with raw probiotics from garden of life has protected me from a yeast (candida) infection during my last course of antibiotics. plus i didn't get the usual stomach ache that antibiotics cause me. plus it gives my skin a nice glow, but i need to take at least 4 a day to get this particular benefit. i once took this for 4 months and its effects lasted 6-8 months afterwards which is great since most supplements stop working quite shortly after stopping their use. i do have to admit i didn't watch my diet as closely as i should have (i do like sweets a lot :( )

I Really Wanted to Like This One…

Posted by HawaiianViking on Jan 10, 2013

I really wanted to like this product, but I don't. I've found it to be mostly ineffectual. For quite some time, I've been using Icelandic probiotics cultured in dairy milk and that's worked very well for me, but I decided to try this because of the amazing praise Dr. Ohhira's products have received on iHerb. It may be due to my own body chemistry or some completely unknown factor, but I found that Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics did nothing for me, and at over $50, it's far, far too much money to spend on products that do not live up to their hype.

Not as good as the green box

Posted by Kyriaki on Jan 07, 2013

and more expensive, don't bother.

for me with super effect

Posted by Reviewer3230391 on Dec 16, 2012

extra strong, anti candida albicans 2x10 cpsl.2 week

Excellent probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2865067 on Dec 11, 2012

Good combination of prebiotics allowing gentle cleanse and rebalancing the gut flora.

Still hasn't been delivered - 6 weeks after order

Posted by Reviewer2149809 on Dec 03, 2012

Emailed I herb - they said I need to wait 6-8 weeks before they will review the situation. Pretty disappointing. Will think twice before ordering from iherb again.

Excellent Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1288436 on Oct 27, 2012

Great product and you don't need to refrigerate.

my favourite

Posted by thedaintypig on Oct 22, 2012

these are wonderful! i find that even though they are less concentrated than other probiotics i have tried, they are really high quality, and i find they have improved my skin, digestion, and overall health

potent stuff

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

great that it doesn't require refrigeration. worth the price.

a slight disappointment

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 23, 2012

I haven't felt any different when taking these but on the other hand I always feel the same I guess. I like the fact that the product is real quality and that's why I ordered these. I think I'll switch back to cheaper products since these didn't really work any better than them.