New To iHerb?

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Professional Formula, 60 Capsules

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2862168 on Oct 14, 2009

I am finally repopulating my gut with healthy flora and feel better each week. My skin which is reactive is looking stronger, my energy is good, I have a bit more control over strong hunger feelings which would come only 2 and half hrs. after meals (yes I watch carbs and eat healthy). So this is clearly a winner for me but I know I'll need it for a while (I've been taking about 3 mos.) I think my system has been desperate for good bacteria for years and I'm just now healing. I'll update again.

very good

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Nov 17, 2010

I've been taking 4 of these at a time and feel more of a difference than if I take only 2.

Works quickly and is a lifesaver!

Posted by Reviewer1214332 on Jul 30, 2009

I've been diagnosed with Gastritis and GERD and have been prescribed all the drugs that accompany these illnesses with little or no relief (not to mention the long term side effects). I decided to surf the web and see what I could find as an alternative ... as I was suffering considerably. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics 12 Plus Professional has practically healed these conditions and I have only been on them for a month or so. Make sure you start with the 5 day loading dose. This is one product I will not go without. I am immensely grateful! AND the iHerb service is always impeccable. Thank you!

Dental Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2800579 on Jun 29, 2009

Using the probiotics has improved my gum tissue.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2669091 on Aug 18, 2009

I had a fungal infection and had tried everythng from doctor's prescription to everything I ever heard of and this got rid of it. i will not be without it. The best probiotic I've ver used. Have given to others and all amazed, from heartbutn to gas. His probiotic cream is also great. Got rid of ringworm inside and out.