Outstanding A+ Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on May 22, 2012

I've tried many different brands of probiotics. I am sure they all benefited me somehow. But I must say what a big difference the Dr. Ohhira's Professional Formula benefited my GI tract. It cured my irritable bowl(both diarrhea and constipation) in less than five days. I started with a loading phrase of 10 capsules a day (5 in the morning + 5 in the evening)on empty stomach (1 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after meal) as directed. You may detect a bit of the fermented soy sauce smell in these capsules, but that's because these are potent! The capsules are otherwise very smooth and easy to swallow. I am now taking two capsules a day as maintenance, and adding Garden of Life's primal defense. The result of taking these has been amazing! I highly recommend this product without hesitation.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2669091 on Aug 18, 2009

I had a fungal infection and had tried everythng from doctor's prescription to everything I ever heard of and this got rid of it. i will not be without it. The best probiotic I've ver used. Have given to others and all amazed, from heartbutn to gas. His probiotic cream is also great. Got rid of ringworm inside and out.

Best probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1051358 on Jul 07, 2008

Excellent probiotic! I had a lingering cough & sore throat for over a month - this was the only thing that could finally knock it out. It's expensive, but worth it!

review

Posted by Reviewer1807899 on Oct 04, 2008

I ordered the professional strength Dr. Ohirah's Probiotics. They were shipped to me very quickly. The product is amazing. I recommend it to anyone-especially those with health challenges, i.e.poor bowel function, candida, immune impairment that manifests in any manner. thanks

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1496048 on Jan 02, 2011

I find this one more effective than the regular type. It's helping me control my IBS symptoms improve my quality of life.