One of the best probiotics on the market

Posted by MrJellybean on Jun 24, 2012

I've always been a fan of whole food supplements over laboratory made powders - they seem more natural and more readily absorbed by your body. Dr. Ohhira's is one of the best probitoics on the market because it's grown in a whole food matrix using nutritious fermented veggies and roots as a base for the probiotics which are fermented for 3 years. This is how probiotics are meant to be taken and grown - in a base of fermented foods that not only supply your body with necessary bacteria but also micronutrients, prebiotics, enzymes, the whole shebang. If you're looking into probiotics, this is the one to get. It's chock full of quality ingredients, has it's own fermentation process and blend of bacteria that seems to enhance the bacteria's ability to make a new home in your gut because the results speak for themselves. Clearer skin, more energy, less headaches, better digestion and overall well being.

Outstanding A+ Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on May 22, 2012

I've tried many different brands of probiotics. I am sure they all benefited me somehow. But I must say what a big difference the Dr. Ohhira's Professional Formula benefited my GI tract. It cured my irritable bowl(both diarrhea and constipation) in less than five days. I started with a loading phrase of 10 capsules a day (5 in the morning + 5 in the evening)on empty stomach (1 hour before or 1 1/2 hours after meal) as directed. You may detect a bit of the fermented soy sauce smell in these capsules, but that's because these are potent! The capsules are otherwise very smooth and easy to swallow. I am now taking two capsules a day as maintenance, and adding Garden of Life's primal defense. The result of taking these has been amazing! I highly recommend this product without hesitation.

fantastic food based, stable probiotic - greatly helped IBS sypmtoms

Posted by wellspring on Apr 24, 2012

This is one of the best probiotics on the market. It requires no refrigeration, contains multiple strands of beneficial bacteria, and is made from actual food which is a huge plus. Dr Ohirra is an award winning scientist who actually developed one of the strains present in his products. I have had chronic and lifelong IBS symptoms and this probiotic helped me enormously, where almost everything else had failed. My whole family takes it now. DIfferent probiotics suit different people as we all have different cultures present or lacking, so it may take some trial and error - but it works for me and seems to for many people. Also benefits immunity and skin.

Dr Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, 60 caps

Posted by Reviewer1301721 on Feb 29, 2012

Very good product

best probitioc

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Feb 23, 2012

It may be just under a billion starins of good bacteria but it feels so much more powerful. good for indigestion too

It works

Posted by Reviewer1767994 on Feb 22, 2012

It worked for me.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2468629 on Jan 21, 2012

Very satisfied with this product, I've used it several times.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2789844 on Dec 23, 2011

I have been using this probiotic for 6 months now and it does what it is supposed to.

VERY EFFECTIVE

Posted by Reviewer3218879 on Dec 01, 2011

BEST ON THE MARKET

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2726947 on Nov 27, 2011

I've been recommended Dr. Ohhira's by several experts across all areas of tradition & non-traditional medicine & health. I prefer to invest in the Professional Formula but that's because they're far more potent.