Making us well...

Posted by Reviewer1108288 on Dec 30, 2010

My problem has been candida, yeast for years, and am detoxing and feeling happier than I've felt in a while. The detox is still in progress, but I know its working. This takes time, not overnight, so if you have the same issue, realize it takes several boxes and a commitment to eat better, organic veges, and a little fruit. Make vege soups and some organic farm-raised protein. Husband is getting over IBS, with the help of the Pro formula and is finally not having to worry about the residual effects of IBS and is very glad its resolving itself. The gut/digestive track is known as our 2nd brain, and when its working properly we heal.

Dr Ohhira's Probiotics 12 Plus

Posted by Reviewer1139140 on May 15, 2008

It helps to reduce my eczema inflammation. My skin looks better too.

great choice

Posted by Reviewer1148605 on Nov 16, 2010

Dr. Ohira's probiotics have gotten rid of my gas/bloating and my 3 y/o daughter's diarrhea on multiple occasions. I take them daily now and give them to her for maintenance.

A big help

Posted by Reviewer3097833 on Mar 04, 2010

I have suffered from IBS for many ears, and tried other probiotics. This was the first one that both did some good and did not make me sick.

Bothered my stomach

Posted by Reviewer1108458 on May 31, 2010

As much as I think this is a good product, it horribly bothered my stomach kicking off a bad round of gastritis.

We've tried other Probiotics and this is the Best!

Posted by Reviewer1341693 on Apr 19, 2008

Fast-acting probiotic. We don't leave home without it. It is pricier than other probiotics but we haven't found any that work better and we've been using different ones for over 4 years. A little goes a long way. Our 5-year old takes it too, no problem. Highly recommended.

Works well, but

Posted by Reviewer1414163 on Dec 03, 2010

I used it for a while and found it verry effective. BUT then I read on the label that it contains "carrageenan". It's an ingredient that you should better avoid! It is said so to be carcinogenic. It's really sad that such a good product uses this ingredient! I won't be ordering this again..

The best probiotics money can buy

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

They're amazing, but very expensive. I'd say that you should only use these for treating an existing problem, but not as a preventative probiotic. You can definitely find great probiotics for much cheaper for preventative use.

Live longer feel better. No more bloating

Posted by Reviewer1038057 on Mar 11, 2009

Love this product. So does my husband and believe it or not my dog does too. We all have really sensitive tummys and this does the trick. For those with poor digestion it is the best. My little dog used to upchuck on the carpet but not if I give him one of these daily. What a great product!

quailty product

Posted by Reviewer1198980 on Feb 11, 2011

Ever since I've been taking this product, twice a day, my skin started clearing up; esp the white spots on my chest area. Yes, its a bit pricey but you really do get what you pay for and again iherb delivers quality products at great prices. came very quickly as always! thanx iherb!