super supplement

Posted by norihito on Jan 05, 2011

I didn't know I have colon poblem. I noticed my digestive system is not so strong and this probiotics cured my colon problem. Just thank you Dr.ohhira and iherb!!

Recommended to me by fertility/dietary nurse Rosalind Haney

Posted by Reviewer2579713 on Dec 09, 2008

I have been having stomach problems since my teen years. Doctors say I am too young to have any problems so they never do any tests even though my stomach and bowel movements are not good. So... I was fortunate enough to meet Nurse Rosalind. She told me to start taking probiotics. After two days of not taking these and consuming carbs/sugars, I am back to having bad digestive issues. These work for me along with more water, veggies, and fruits.

Digestive tract on tract

Posted by Reviewer3102936 on Mar 03, 2009

I love this product. Within a week things were working out well with my digestive tract. I am definantly going to buy this product again and again. Even my husband is using this.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3156561 on Nov 04, 2009

I have Candida problem and was taking a probiotic from another company which is more expensive than this. So I switched to Dr. Ohhira's and it works great for me.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2853567 on Apr 03, 2009

I always take this stuff when I have to go on really heavy duty antibiotics. This has cut WAY down on things like GI issues and yeast infections!

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Dec 11, 2008

I have taken a lot of different probiotics that haven't done much for me. This one, specifically this professional formula because it is fermented for longer, was recommended to me. And I'm so happy it actually works! I've been taking it for about a month and can see that my digestion is slowly starting to improve.

tummy help

Posted by Reviewer3349055 on Jul 16, 2009

Dr.Ohhira's Pro formula is the ONLY thing that has been able to help with my intestinal bacteria. iHerb has the best price I can find!

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Feb 08, 2010

I read lots of good reviews on this product and bought to try to get rid of my chronic yeast infection. It did help in the duration of one week and unfortunately, my infection is back. I am not sure it was worthwile to spend all that cash to experiment.

I Really Wanted to Like This Oneā€¦

Posted by HawaiianViking on Jan 10, 2013

I really wanted to like this product, but I don't. I've found it to be mostly ineffectual. For quite some time, I've been using Icelandic probiotics cultured in dairy milk and that's worked very well for me, but I decided to try this because of the amazing praise Dr. Ohhira's products have received on iHerb. It may be due to my own body chemistry or some completely unknown factor, but I found that Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics did nothing for me, and at over $50, it's far, far too much money to spend on products that do not live up to their hype.

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics 12 Plus Professional

Posted by Reviewer2002990 on Aug 10, 2009

We felt like we needed to add a probiotic to our "regime" for good health. Neither my Husband or I suffered from any acute or terminal digestive disorders upon starting this product. It seemed to have great reviews, so we decided to give it a try. The probiotic seems fine. We haven't noticed a change in our digestion or bowel movements--good or bad. Then again, we didn't have any complaints to begin with. I think I may go with a cheaper probiotic for our next course, though this one seemed very satisfactory.