Digestive tract on tract

Posted by Reviewer3102936 on Mar 03, 2009

I love this product. Within a week things were working out well with my digestive tract. I am definantly going to buy this product again and again. Even my husband is using this.

Posted by Reviewer3308983 on Dec 11, 2008

I have taken a lot of different probiotics that haven't done much for me. This one, specifically this professional formula because it is fermented for longer, was recommended to me. And I'm so happy it actually works! I've been taking it for about a month and can see that my digestion is slowly starting to improve.

tummy help

Posted by Reviewer3349055 on Jul 16, 2009

Dr.Ohhira's Pro formula is the ONLY thing that has been able to help with my intestinal bacteria. iHerb has the best price I can find!

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer3156561 on Nov 04, 2009

I have Candida problem and was taking a probiotic from another company which is more expensive than this. So I switched to Dr. Ohhira's and it works great for me.

The best probiotics money can buy

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

They're amazing, but very expensive. I'd say that you should only use these for treating an existing problem, but not as a preventative probiotic. You can definitely find great probiotics for much cheaper for preventative use.

super supplement

Posted by norihito on Jan 05, 2011

I didn't know I have colon poblem. I noticed my digestive system is not so strong and this probiotics cured my colon problem. Just thank you Dr.ohhira and iherb!!

quailty product

Posted by Reviewer1198980 on Feb 11, 2011

Ever since I've been taking this product, twice a day, my skin started clearing up; esp the white spots on my chest area. Yes, its a bit pricey but you really do get what you pay for and again iherb delivers quality products at great prices. came very quickly as always! thanx iherb!

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1276389 on Feb 08, 2010

I read lots of good reviews on this product and bought to try to get rid of my chronic yeast infection. It did help in the duration of one week and unfortunately, my infection is back. I am not sure it was worthwile to spend all that cash to experiment.

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics 12 Plus Professional

Posted by Reviewer2002990 on Aug 10, 2009

We felt like we needed to add a probiotic to our "regime" for good health. Neither my Husband or I suffered from any acute or terminal digestive disorders upon starting this product. It seemed to have great reviews, so we decided to give it a try. The probiotic seems fine. We haven't noticed a change in our digestion or bowel movements--good or bad. Then again, we didn't have any complaints to begin with. I think I may go with a cheaper probiotic for our next course, though this one seemed very satisfactory.

I Really Wanted to Like This Oneā€¦

Posted by HawaiianViking on Jan 10, 2013

I really wanted to like this product, but I don't. I've found it to be mostly ineffectual. For quite some time, I've been using Icelandic probiotics cultured in dairy milk and that's worked very well for me, but I decided to try this because of the amazing praise Dr. Ohhira's products have received on iHerb. It may be due to my own body chemistry or some completely unknown factor, but I found that Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics did nothing for me, and at over $50, it's far, far too much money to spend on products that do not live up to their hype.