Dr. Shen's, Sinus, 700 mg, 90 Tablets

good

Posted by Reviewer1260718 From Tennessee on Oct 16, 2008

these work really good for me.

SINUS BY SHEN

Posted by Reviewer3194488 From Thailand on Nov 06, 2008

Excellent

Clarification of "lead"

Posted by Reviewer2439352 From Washington on Apr 10, 2009

For a balanced look, one can go to www.drshen.com and click on "CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING LABELS" at the top of the home page for more information on the "lead" mentioned in prior review. Most likely you will conclude that the "lead" warning is only for trace amounts of something commonly found naturally in fruits, vegetables and herbs.

Very effective--watch dose

Posted by Reviewer2139243 From California on Oct 29, 2011

This Sinus formula worked very well to dry up my sinuses, and after the second dose I coughed up a thick string of mucous which would have rattled around in my throat if this formula had not enabled me to cough it up. But I would slow down on taking this after the third dose because after my fourth dose, my sinuses were way too dry and I had to moisturize them with a nasal spray.

Not So Great

Posted by Reviewer2346101 From Canada on Nov 30, 2011

I generally love Dr. Shen's products. I never run out of yin chiao in the winter. These sinus tablets, however, don't seem to have any effect.