The Best Soak Ever

Posted by Reviewer2849600 on Aug 09, 2010

Cleans out toxins from the skin and relieves: swollen feet, bruises, colds, sleeplessness, restlessness, stress, muscle tension and cramps. I love this stuff, Dr Singha's Mustard Bath = my favorite product. A HOT bath with some epsom salt and a heaping scoop of mustard bath is my favorite wellness treatment!!! Very relaxing, try it today!

Helps aching muscles!

Posted by Reviewer1882471 on Jan 28, 2009

Starting running after a long lay off, and this has helped with the aches associated with starting a new exercise routine.

Dr. Singha's Mustard Bath

Posted by Reviewer3306613 on Jul 02, 2009

I use Dr. Singha's Mustard Bath regularly and find it excellent both to address arthritic stiffness in general and for relaxation.

Janet Hughes

Posted by Reviewer1702014 on Apr 21, 2008

Loved the mustard bath. It did the best job, of unblocking pores etc, of anything else I have ever tried. I was very impressed. Smells good also.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1185040 on Jun 12, 2011

Great for soaking and feeling relaxed.

Mustard Bath

Posted by Reviewer2854531 on Dec 21, 2011

LOVE this product! Great for when you think you are coming down with a cold or have sore muscles after a workout.

A MUST HAVE!!

Posted by 5292269675377634540 on Aug 17, 2012

I truly love this product and would recommend it to everyone to try. I love the pleasant smell that reminds me of a spa setting, but in my own bathroom. It truly makes you sweat and remove toxins. I feel so rejuvenated once I complete the 20 minute soak and the cool shower. I normally am a shower person but I am now addicted to taking Mustard baths. Since the color is yellow like mustard my 4 yr old calls it a PP bath, but besides the title there is no sign of mustard smell at all.

Can't get a better bath soak

Posted by Reviewer3089379 on Jul 03, 2014

I came back from holiday and could hardly move due to sleeping in bad beds, climbing, walking and arthritis. Had my first mustard bath and I felt soooooooooo much better - almost normal in the morning! Never had a bath with such a therapeutic effect.

Relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1216815 on Jun 16, 2012

Love the smell - fresh and calming. (I wasn't sure what to expect from Mustard Seed, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, Wintergreen & Thyme). I feel very relaxed after a long soak in the tub. Not sure if it's the purifying effect, but my bowels are always very active the next morning (sorry if TMI). If I use after a big workout, my muscles aren't as sore as I expect. can't wait to try after a marathon....

Better than a Sauna!

Posted by Reviewer1605433 on Feb 08, 2011

Really makes you sweat, even for an hour after the bath! Absolutely fantastic smell ... and has helped make my skin look and feel much better. This will help you sleep! I'm a convert! Love this!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »