Dr. Singha's, Mustard Rub, 4 fl oz (118.4 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Mobility resumed and knee pain relieved, using Dr Singha's Mustard Rub

Posted by Reviewer1914061 on May 18, 2010

There was no 'guess-work' involved in my ordering this product. I have used it in the past, but could no longer find it in a retail shop, so I decided to order on-line. Thank you for having this product available - - it really does work,, and I can get back to my yard-work.

soothing on chest during cold/flu season

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on May 31, 2012

I am so excited to see that iHerb has this Mustard Rub. It helps give some relief when one's chest is congested. Spray it on your chest before going to bed. Be sure to put paper towels or a wash cloth over it to keep clothes from getting greasy. It is like a grandma's old-fashioned remedy to help soothe chest congestion.

definetely relaxing. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

So natural herbal oil. Very nice blend of herbs, not sweet, not strong, just right. Great after bath, it helps to relax even more. Would defiteley buy again. Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2765900 on Nov 06, 2011

the stiffness of my neck and shoulder very often leads to tension headache, it works every time I massage some along my neck, shoulder and temple. After a sleep by the next morning, my headache is gone and feels better.

I like this.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 27, 2009

I suffer from a bad back and muscle pain,so bought this to try. It isn't superstrong, but it has a warming effect and a pleasant aroma.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »