Mobility resumed and knee pain relieved, using Dr Singha's Mustard Rub

Posted by Reviewer1914061 on May 18, 2010

There was no 'guess-work' involved in my ordering this product. I have used it in the past, but could no longer find it in a retail shop, so I decided to order on-line. Thank you for having this product available - - it really does work,, and I can get back to my yard-work.

definetely relaxing. Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by More-Special-Offers on Jul 30, 2013

So natural herbal oil. Very nice blend of herbs, not sweet, not strong, just right. Great after bath, it helps to relax even more. Would defiteley buy again. Please feel free to click "yes" if you find my review helpful for you. Best wishes

soothing on chest during cold/flu season

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on May 31, 2012

I am so excited to see that iHerb has this Mustard Rub. It helps give some relief when one's chest is congested. Spray it on your chest before going to bed. Be sure to put paper towels or a wash cloth over it to keep clothes from getting greasy. It is like a grandma's old-fashioned remedy to help soothe chest congestion.

it works!

Posted by Reviewer2765900 on Nov 06, 2011

the stiffness of my neck and shoulder very often leads to tension headache, it works every time I massage some along my neck, shoulder and temple. After a sleep by the next morning, my headache is gone and feels better.

good oil

Posted by wendybrown on Nov 29, 2009

I rubbed this on my husband's achy shoulder, arm, and shoulder blades and he felt much better the next morning and was able to move around again.

great

Posted by Reviewer1185040 on Mar 22, 2010

Smells good and it works.

Love It!

Posted by Reviewer2352781 on May 03, 2010

Relieves tension and pain in my shoulders well.

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer2665010 on May 10, 2010

I was ill when I purchased this and it worked wonders for my chest cold. It absorbs well and smells nice.

Excellent Product

Posted by Mincruiser on May 12, 2015

I have lupus and I use this after taking the mustard bath when I have extra aches and pains. In the morning my pains are gone. Yay!

Best muscle rub

Posted by 5267585122647261012 on May 03, 2013

Love the aroma, love how warming it is when rub on my aching shoulders. Simple love it. Speedy delivery too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »