Dr. Venessa's, Sugar Balance, 120 Tablets

Marty

Posted by Reviewer2021283 on Jul 19, 2008

Excellence blood support product at a good price.

best

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Apr 07, 2010

This is by far the best sugar balance product I have found. I am on my second order of it and will continue to use it.

Dr. Venessa's, Sugar Balance, 120 Tablets (DRV-60151)

Posted by Reviewer2360401 on Apr 20, 2008

The product is good, but I believe it would be more effective if it came in capsule form. I don't like taking tablets for this reason, but it seems to work well to lower my blood sugar. I am not on diabetic meditation, and I maintain normal sugar levels. How much of this success do I contribute to this tablet, I can't say; nevertheless, when I ran out recently I had an elevation in my blood sugar. I had to double up on my other vitamins (Chromium, Bitter Melon, Glucomannan, ect.) I don't plan to run out of this one again; however, I would still prefer a capsule.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1878151 on Sep 03, 2012

My mother takes this for Diabetes type 2 and it works!

Definitely one of the Best diabetes complex out ther!

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 07, 2014

this complex has no side effects like a mild headache or weakness that you can occasionally encounter with other sugar lowering complex and we tried lots of them.it has Chromium AND Vanadium which is really fundamental as well as lots of other very good herbs for the same purpose,the results speaks for itself,it works.just don't forger to eat the right for you!you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews as well as other useful information & important benefits for newcomers of this Great healthy site!