Dr. Woods, Baby Mild Castile Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Dr. Woods, Baby Mild Castile Soap

Posted by karishma From Australia on Jan 20, 2012

Love Dr Woods Soap!

Amazingly good

Posted by Reviewer1656996 From California on Jan 27, 2012

I purchased this for our two children. One is under two, the other in kindergarten. It lathers well, gets them spiffy clean, and makes me want to sniff them for two days. The slight scent is wonderful. Great for sensitive skin. It's a bubble bath, body wash, hair shampoo and snuggle invitation all wrapped into one.

My Favourite Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1206139 From Canada on Feb 04, 2012

I use this soap for many things - washing the baby (hair and body), general household cleaning and laundry! It's an amazing laundry soap and leaves our clothes smelling fresh and clean. This soap also makes a great face wash, it is so mild, cleanses well, rinses clean and the fresh 'baby' fragrance is the best. Plus a little goes a long way so it's a good value also.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1295731 From Greece on Feb 16, 2012

Bought it to handwash, but also great for face cleansing!!Very happy with it!!!!

The best affordable soap for sensitve skin

Posted by Reviewer2915136 From Florida on Feb 20, 2012

For starters it is a great deal, before I was payin 12$ and some change for just one 32oz bottle...I love how soft mine and my daughters skin is after each use :) And the 3 of us have super sensitive skin and since using the saop we havent had any irrtations:) I did use it as a laundry saop because I ran out of my regular sopa and I wasnt too happy with the outcome of that, but its not that bad in an emergancy :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »