five stars

Posted by Reviewer1521973 on Nov 07, 2011

simple, but effective

great facial cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3016552 on Dec 14, 2011

this facial cleanser makes my face feel really clean and smooth.

The best facial wash I've used

Posted by 5759433286779556926 on Nov 09, 2013

This is definitely my first choice of facial wash. I've been using black soap products for years and found a great hand made putty version of this and ordered it from Africa (don't remember which country), it was excellent but very expensive to order, and hard to find. This natural facial cleanser has a great texture (like a thin gel/ thick liquid) which lasts me a few months. It leaves my skin squeaky clean yet moisturized. It's the best cleanser for my combination skin and I used it all year round despite changes in environmental humidity/ temperatures. I refuse to use other cleaners since I discovered this one!

Perfect for my skin!

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013

I love this product. First bottle I ordered was runny and after using almost empty I found out that glycerin was separated leaving big clump bottom of the bottle. This can be happen if storage or delivery has high temperature changes. Well because of the separation first bottle was used pretty quickly. I did order second bottle, and this time there wasn't any separation and product seems to have much better texture. Product is good and works for older and young skin. Will buy again and hope that first bottle thing won't happen again. Smell is good and first I did see some exfoliating happening. After using couple weeks, I feel my skin soft and healthy. Dr. Woods products by this far has been excellent!

I love it!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

Cleans my skin really well. I do not feel the need for any scrub after. The herbal smell of it is quite pleasant and natural.

Black soap

Posted by Reviewer2519015 on Sep 29, 2016

This is my daily facial wash. Good and resonable price.

Fresh and clean

Posted by 5746965891419158227 on Nov 24, 2016

This was the first 'natural' cleanser I used coming from using high end bottles of chemicals tested on animals my entire life. It does it's job, it cleans my skin and doesn't feel tight after. I have used a couple of other brands since and it made me realise this one is top of the list. I like how it feels compared to other face washes, the ingredients are simple, and my skin doesn't react at all. I will be ordering another bottle soon.

Very happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Nov 28, 2016

I really like this cleanser. It doesn't strip my skin, does a good job (two washes of it needed for me to completely shift my foundation and bronzer or I use toner after the first wash), but just be a little careful around your eyes. Such good value.

Great for oily skin and I noticed less acne

Posted by 5705303356229877696 on Dec 12, 2016

I have taken some time using different face washes and it was hard finding an organic natural and non animal tested product. I'm on my third bottle and I'm really happy with this product that I don't think I will venture to try any other face washes for some time. I didn't find this drying at all and I do have a very oily t-zone. After a wash my face feels clean and plump but I always moisturize afterwards. I do also use salicylic and glycolic acid creams a few times a week after cleansing to combat acne as I don't think a face wash is enough to keep my face blemish free but this cleanser does the first job well enough to remove oil and some makeup. This isn't a makeup remover though so you'll need one for the longer stay makeup you might use. I don't mind the fragrance I prefer non fragrance as it usually irritates my skin.

Me gusta

Posted by Gabids on Jul 06, 2015

Es bastante suave, deja una sensación de frescura y suavidad en la piel muy agradable. Limpia super bien, sin resecar. No noto ninguna maravilla como muchos dicen acá, siendo que llevo algo más de un mes usándolo, pero me gusta de igual manera porque no me genera irritación de ningún tipo y tampoco provoca acné. Miel piel es algo más grasa en la zona T y normal en el resto del rostro. Me gusta el aroma algo floral y mentolado que tiene (no predomina mucho el aroma del aceite de árbol de té, se mezcla bastante bien con los otros aceites esenciales que contiene este limpiador), pero puede no ser agradable para algunos.