Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Daily Exfoliating, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 5-star

I love it!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

Cleans my skin really well. I do not feel the need for any scrub after. The herbal smell of it is quite pleasant and natural.

The best facial wash I've used

Posted by 5759433286779556926 on Nov 09, 2013

This is definitely my first choice of facial wash. I've been using black soap products for years and found a great hand made putty version of this and ordered it from Africa (don't remember which country), it was excellent but very expensive to order, and hard to find. This natural facial cleanser has a great texture (like a thin gel/ thick liquid) which lasts me a few months. It leaves my skin squeaky clean yet moisturized. It's the best cleanser for my combination skin and I used it all year round despite changes in environmental humidity/ temperatures. I refuse to use other cleaners since I discovered this one!

The best.

Posted by JuliaP on Aug 25, 2013

The best skin cleaneser, i've ever tried! If you are going to buy it, you can click on my name to get extra information!

Perfect for my skin!

Posted by zestylemon on Dec 02, 2013

I love this product. First bottle I ordered was runny and after using almost empty I found out that glycerin was separated leaving big clump bottom of the bottle. This can be happen if storage or delivery has high temperature changes. Well because of the separation first bottle was used pretty quickly. I did order second bottle, and this time there wasn't any separation and product seems to have much better texture. Product is good and works for older and young skin. Will buy again and hope that first bottle thing won't happen again. Smell is good and first I did see some exfoliating happening. After using couple weeks, I feel my skin soft and healthy. Dr. Woods products by this far has been excellent!

Good foaming

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

Good foaming, clean, suitable for oily skin. The aroma of herbs and a little menthol.