10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Daily Exfoliating, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

Reviews 5-star

from Russia

Posted by Reviewer1726664 on Nov 06, 2011

excellent cleanser, gently exfoliates the skin, helps in exacerbation of acne.necessarily buy again.

five stars

Posted by Reviewer1521973 on Nov 07, 2011

simple, but effective

love it

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

My favorite washroom, wash well to squeak, dries inflammation. (Leather combination, problem). The smell is not very pleasant. Washroom almost no foam, just glides over the skin, but it washed well.

The best facial wash I've used

Posted by 5759433286779556926 on Nov 09, 2013

This is definitely my first choice of facial wash. I've been using black soap products for years and found a great hand made putty version of this and ordered it from Africa (don't remember which country), it was excellent but very expensive to order, and hard to find. This natural facial cleanser has a great texture (like a thin gel/ thick liquid) which lasts me a few months. It leaves my skin squeaky clean yet moisturized. It's the best cleanser for my combination skin and I used it all year round despite changes in environmental humidity/ temperatures. I refuse to use other cleaners since I discovered this one!

Perfect for my skin!

Posted by zestylemon on Dec 02, 2013

I love this product. First bottle I ordered was runny and after using almost empty I found out that glycerin was separated leaving big clump bottom of the bottle. This can be happen if storage or delivery has high temperature changes. Well because of the separation first bottle was used pretty quickly. I did order second bottle, and this time there wasn't any separation and product seems to have much better texture. Product is good and works for older and young skin. Will buy again and hope that first bottle thing won't happen again. Smell is good and first I did see some exfoliating happening. After using couple weeks, I feel my skin soft and healthy. Dr. Woods products by this far has been excellent!