Graet soap

Posted by 4864267476826744810 on Oct 27, 2013

didnt dry the skin .

even good for dry skin

Posted by 4911031270914460789 on Feb 18, 2016

i am dry skin type and tried lots of cleansing products, even organics, dry out my skin until i found Dr Woods. reasonable price with good effect, without sting my eyes, so, definitely in reorder list.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1855351 on May 24, 2016

Worked really well on the impureties in my face.

my favourite cleansing product!!!

Posted by 4760509857976396668 on May 27, 2016

Smell good~very good cleanser and don’t feel dry after using this product~

Amazing cleaser!

Posted by 5286913946489219583 on May 28, 2016

I am obssesed with this cleanser! it cleans great and leave my face so soft and smooth without drying it. I feel like my face is cleaner and brighter and would definetly order again!

I would highly recommend it

Posted by 5033924209043699558 on May 28, 2016

Very cool and has a nice product suitable for dry skin smell because my skin is Dry It has a high moisturizing power Thanks Iherb company it's really natural

Great cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

This cleanser works great. My skin feels clean, but not dry and tight. It doesn't take off eye make-up that well, but I use coconut oil for that. It nourishes the skin around my eyes too, using it to take off eye make-up. Just a little side tip :) I see myself using this regularly. Great price, and hubby likes it too.

works for me

Posted by 5599175159386452010 on Nov 09, 2012

though i have normal to dry skin, this product works good for me. washes off all kinds of make-up. and i really love the minty smell.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2459092 on Dec 14, 2012

Ive been battling black heads for some time and this has been the one thing that has actually shown great results since the second use! Def. will be coming back for more!!!

Love this Cleanser!! Great for Acne Prone Skin!

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Dec 22, 2012

Okay I actually really love this cleanser its great for acne prone skin and it doesnt dry my skin out it does make it squeaky clean and i dont know what everyone is talking about but this cleanser does foam up nicely and make sure to use a very small nickel size you can cover entire face with just a small amount... I really like this cleanser and will definetly be repurchasing thanks!