Good foaming

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

Good foaming, clean, suitable for oily skin. The aroma of herbs and a little menthol.

Graet soap

Posted by 4864267476826744810 on Oct 27, 2013

didnt dry the skin .

Fresh and clean

Posted by 5746965891419158227 on Nov 24, 2016

This was the first 'natural' cleanser I used coming from using high end bottles of chemicals tested on animals my entire life. It does it's job, it cleans my skin and doesn't feel tight after. I have used a couple of other brands since and it made me realise this one is top of the list. I like how it feels compared to other face washes, the ingredients are simple, and my skin doesn't react at all. I will be ordering another bottle soon.

Very happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Nov 28, 2016

I really like this cleanser. It doesn't strip my skin, does a good job (two washes of it needed for me to completely shift my foundation and bronzer or I use toner after the first wash), but just be a little careful around your eyes. Such good value.

even good for dry skin

Posted by 4911031270914460789 on Feb 18, 2016

i am dry skin type and tried lots of cleansing products, even organics, dry out my skin until i found Dr Woods. reasonable price with good effect, without sting my eyes, so, definitely in reorder list.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1855351 on May 24, 2016

Worked really well on the impureties in my face.

my favourite cleansing product!!!

Posted by 4760509857976396668 on May 27, 2016

Smell good~very good cleanser and don’t feel dry after using this product~

Amazing cleaser!

Posted by 5286913946489219583 on May 28, 2016

I am obssesed with this cleanser! it cleans great and leave my face so soft and smooth without drying it. I feel like my face is cleaner and brighter and would definetly order again!

I would highly recommend it

Posted by 5033924209043699558 on May 28, 2016

Very cool and has a nice product suitable for dry skin smell because my skin is Dry It has a high moisturizing power Thanks Iherb company it's really natural

Super replacement for expensive product I was using

Posted by Benice2U on Jun 12, 2016

I had been using Aveda's Outer Peace Foaming Cleanser, which cost more than double what this product does but also contained less so I was so pleased when I tried Dr. Woods' Facial Cleanser. The Black Soap is a clear liquid that is not black in color at all. I use just a nickel sized amount and apply it to my EcoTool Pure Complexion Facial Sponge, Sensitive Skin, which is Konjac, and wash my face in the am. In the am I also use the sponge without any soap to just wash my eyelids as I do use an eye gel at night. In just 2 days I found my dry skin patches on my chin had cleared up. I have suffered with acne in the T-zone area and melasma as well as very sensitive skin that is allergic to chemical sunscreen so I avoid chemicals as much as possible. This facial cleanser is amazing. My dermatologist is super smart, but lets me explore what I need as far as soaps and sunscreen. I also use Clarisonic at night, which I have been doing for years. I will be reordering this soap again. Btw, you are able to purchase the sponge from iHerb.