Me ha encantado

Posted by LaMarmotilla on Nov 24, 2014

Sin duda repetiré en un futuro. Notabas que la piel se quedaba limpia, pero sin sensación super tirante.

Great

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Dec 03, 2014

It has a tea tree scent so it depends if you like that. Face feels cool, fresh and clean afterwards, and it is not drying.

Nice facial cleanser

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Dec 29, 2014

My husband and I use this. It's got a pretty mild fragrance. It's not too harsh but it leaves me skin feeling clean. I'm on my 2nd bottle now.

Muy suave

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Feb 22, 2015

Mi piel es sensible y se comporta de maravilla con ella.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2112150 on Feb 28, 2015

This cleanser has helped both my daughter (15) and myself (ahem.. 40's) keep our skin relatively clear from acne. I see a big difference in her skin.. I was about to make a dermatologist appointment but now I think I don't need to any more. Have purchased 3 bottles so far.. and will keep buying more!

It sure does something

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on Mar 03, 2015

It cleans very well. And it also seems like there are som active ingredients in it (feel it when I use it). And if you keep it too long - it goes bad.. That is a good sign to me. I mix it with baking soda (like once or twice a week) and use it as peeling as well. Love it!

Genial!

Posted by nataliarubio on May 01, 2015

Lo cogí porque se me acabó un limpiador, y quería algo así parecido. Al principio temía que por el árbol de té resecase a la larga, pero para nada, es muy respetuoso con la piel, limpia mucho. Tengo la piel normal a normal mixta y algunos productos para mixtas me resecan en exceso, pero este limpiador nada. Lo repetiré seguro.

Good for sensetive skin

Posted by AlenaSh on Jun 01, 2015

I am 36, sensitive skin and I bought this cleaner because the one that I've used before I have not found. It works well, doesn't dry the skin (actually the best cleaner with such effect) but I don't see any changes with black spots.

Good product!

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 02, 2012

I like it!

Love it!!!

Posted by 5621369408198777248 on Oct 19, 2012

Very good soap to combination skin.