Reviews 5-star

Use it EVERYDAY with my ecoTools sponge (grey color one)! felt completely clean!

Posted by SueYaNee on Oct 01, 2015

This facial cleanser has become one of the MUST-USE items during my daily face cleansing procedure. I would apply this cleanser on my EcoTools sponge and then rub it on my face. It doesn't sting at all. It left my skin feeling soft and the smell of this cleanser is so refreshing. I've got hooked on the smell straight away. I doesn't feel chemical at all. I've used more than 3/4 of the bottle already. I don't feel like my skin becomes dryer because of this cleanser. I will definitely buy this product again!

Great cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

This cleanser works great. My skin feels clean, but not dry and tight. It doesn't take off eye make-up that well, but I use coconut oil for that. It nourishes the skin around my eyes too, using it to take off eye make-up. Just a little side tip :) I see myself using this regularly. Great price, and hubby likes it too.

works for me

Posted by 5599175159386452010 on Nov 09, 2012

though i have normal to dry skin, this product works good for me. washes off all kinds of make-up. and i really love the minty smell.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2459092 on Dec 14, 2012

Ive been battling black heads for some time and this has been the one thing that has actually shown great results since the second use! Def. will be coming back for more!!!

Love this Cleanser!! Great for Acne Prone Skin!

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Dec 22, 2012

Okay I actually really love this cleanser its great for acne prone skin and it doesnt dry my skin out it does make it squeaky clean and i dont know what everyone is talking about but this cleanser does foam up nicely and make sure to use a very small nickel size you can cover entire face with just a small amount... I really like this cleanser and will definetly be repurchasing thanks!