Love this Cleanser!! Great for Acne Prone Skin!

Posted by Reviewer2081806 on Dec 22, 2012

Okay I actually really love this cleanser its great for acne prone skin and it doesnt dry my skin out it does make it squeaky clean and i dont know what everyone is talking about but this cleanser does foam up nicely and make sure to use a very small nickel size you can cover entire face with just a small amount... I really like this cleanser and will definetly be repurchasing thanks!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2459092 on Dec 14, 2012

Ive been battling black heads for some time and this has been the one thing that has actually shown great results since the second use! Def. will be coming back for more!!!

I love it!

Posted by LoveLife on Nov 11, 2012

Cleans my skin really well. I do not feel the need for any scrub after. The herbal smell of it is quite pleasant and natural.

works for me

Posted by 5599175159386452010 on Nov 09, 2012

though i have normal to dry skin, this product works good for me. washes off all kinds of make-up. and i really love the minty smell.

Great cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1074442 on Nov 04, 2012

This cleanser works great. My skin feels clean, but not dry and tight. It doesn't take off eye make-up that well, but I use coconut oil for that. It nourishes the skin around my eyes too, using it to take off eye make-up. Just a little side tip :) I see myself using this regularly. Great price, and hubby likes it too.

Love it!!!

Posted by 5621369408198777248 on Oct 19, 2012

Very good soap to combination skin.

Good product!

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 02, 2012

I like it!

best of the best/лучшее из лучших

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 31, 2012

This is the best facial cleanser I've ever used! You can't find anything better for oily acne-prone skin. It makes my skin squeaking, helps fighting blemishes, even my clogged pores seem to become cleaner. Doesn't dry my skin out. The skin's so smooth! I'll definitely buy it again. Это самая лучшая умывалка, которая у меня когда-либо была! Для жирной проблемной кожи лучше средства не найти, имхо. Очищает до скрипа, борется с прыщами, даже забитые поры как будто становятся чище. Не сушит. Кожа гладкая-гладкая! Обязательно буду брать еще, и не раз.

love it

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 16, 2012

My favorite washroom, wash well to squeak, dries inflammation. (Leather combination, problem). The smell is not very pleasant. Washroom almost no foam, just glides over the skin, but it washed well.

A great product

Posted by Reviewer2356089 on Aug 12, 2012

The Best Facial Cleanser for oily skin. A little smell of camphor and herbs, but I like it.