Great !

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Feb 16, 2012

Fantastic every day face wash with a marvelous clean soap smell.

+++

Posted by Reviewer3053500 on Nov 09, 2011

great!

refreshing feeling

Posted by 4657966630950304888 on Nov 21, 2013

I love this facial cleanser, I love the way it feels right after I use it every time. :) Probably one of my favorite cleansers.

My Soap 4EverMore!

Posted by Reviewer2281060 on Dec 12, 2013

I'm not purchasing anything today, I just had to hope on the Iherb site, to express how happy I am with Dr. Woods exfoliating soap. I have been searching for a good face soap for several years. Every soap that I bought, despite "reviews from others" was lacking in some fashion. One particular soap felt like "lotion" took forever to wash the stuff off! Some dried my skin out! others put pimples on me, some containers were faulty!! "You get the point?!" So,I just wanted a half way decent soap. I had given up on a "great soap!" Dr. Woods is a "great soap!" I've been using it for several days and my skin just tingles! feels smooth and fresh, invigorated. its really cold and lots of snow, but my face is not dry or tight feeling., not oily, either. My skin feels and looks "balanced." I've finally found my perfect soap. I'm thinking about using it in the shower, as an all over body cleanser, it just makes my skin feel alive. As long as the formula does not change, and the cost remains affordable, I'm sticking with this soap for life. I'm not searching for "better" I already found it. Dee ( Pa. )

Wonderful daily cleanser!

Posted by Aliskin on Dec 29, 2013

I am super happy with this product! It smells so nice and cleans well, without drying out the skin, which is a big disadvantage in other products (when my face feels dry as a desert after the cleanser...), so it's a five star rating from me. מומלץ מאוד לניקוי יומיומי של עור הפנים! ריח נפלא, נעים מאוד ועדין, והעיקר במוצר הזה - שהוא לא מייבש את העור כמו מוצרים אחרים. זה יתרון עצום שלו, ואני נותנת לו דירוג של חמישה כוכבים.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on Dec 29, 2013

Really love this product, my skin is definitely better for using it.

Facial Soap

Posted by 5144742773615657713 on Jan 11, 2014

Great product. Leaves the skin smooth and pleasant. I have oily skin and the soap and makes it pleasant and smooth. The bottle is very large and sufficient for long time.

good

Posted by 5361843222350705801 on Jan 23, 2014

good

best face clean

Posted by 4644460975236465990 on Jan 29, 2014

smell great do not dry yr skin very nice def. buy again and again

realy works