It sure does something

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on Mar 03, 2015

It cleans very well. And it also seems like there are som active ingredients in it (feel it when I use it). And if you keep it too long - it goes bad.. That is a good sign to me. I mix it with baking soda (like once or twice a week) and use it as peeling as well. Love it!

Genial!

Posted by nataliarubio on May 01, 2015

Lo cogí porque se me acabó un limpiador, y quería algo así parecido. Al principio temía que por el árbol de té resecase a la larga, pero para nada, es muy respetuoso con la piel, limpia mucho. Tengo la piel normal a normal mixta y algunos productos para mixtas me resecan en exceso, pero este limpiador nada. Lo repetiré seguro.

even good for dry skin

Posted by 4911031270914460789 on Feb 18, 2016

i am dry skin type and tried lots of cleansing products, even organics, dry out my skin until i found Dr Woods. reasonable price with good effect, without sting my eyes, so, definitely in reorder list.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1855351 on May 24, 2016

Worked really well on the impureties in my face.

my favourite cleansing product!!!

Posted by 4760509857976396668 on May 27, 2016

Smell good~very good cleanser and don’t feel dry after using this product~

Amazing cleaser!

Posted by 5286913946489219583 on May 28, 2016

I am obssesed with this cleanser! it cleans great and leave my face so soft and smooth without drying it. I feel like my face is cleaner and brighter and would definetly order again!

I would highly recommend it

Posted by 5033924209043699558 on May 28, 2016

Very cool and has a nice product suitable for dry skin smell because my skin is Dry It has a high moisturizing power Thanks Iherb company it's really natural

Super replacement for expensive product I was using

Posted by 4752442533970082398 on Jun 12, 2016

I had been using Aveda's Outer Peace Foaming Cleanser, which cost more than double what this product does but also contained less so I was so pleased when I tried Dr. Woods' Facial Cleanser. The Black Soap is a clear liquid that is not black in color at all. I use just a nickel sized amount and apply it to my EcoTool Pure Complexion Facial Sponge, Sensitive Skin, which is Konjac, and wash my face in the am. In the am I also use the sponge without any soap to just wash my eyelids as I do use an eye gel at night. In just 2 days I found my dry skin patches on my chin had cleared up. I have suffered with acne in the T-zone area and melasma as well as very sensitive skin that is allergic to chemical sunscreen so I avoid chemicals as much as possible. This facial cleanser is amazing. My dermatologist is super smart, but lets me explore what I need as far as soaps and sunscreen. I also use Clarisonic at night, which I have been doing for years. I will be reordering this soap again. Btw, you are able to purchase the sponge from iHerb.

Clear Minty Gel

Posted by 5081026691328439293 on Jun 12, 2016

Me and hubby use this for a month now. Its a clear minty gel. doesn't lather much or at all actually. but it does its job without drying my skin. my face is clean and refreshed because of the mint. love it.

Excellent