Nice facial cleanser

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Dec 29, 2014

My husband and I use this. It's got a pretty mild fragrance. It's not too harsh but it leaves me skin feeling clean. I'm on my 2nd bottle now.

Good for sensetive skin

Posted by AlenaSh on Jun 01, 2015

I am 36, sensitive skin and I bought this cleaner because the one that I've used before I have not found. It works well, doesn't dry the skin (actually the best cleaner with such effect) but I don't see any changes with black spots.

can't live without it

Posted by 4874353805894373332 on Aug 16, 2016

I need it in my life. my skin never looked better! and it smells wonderful!

Muy suave

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Feb 22, 2015

Mi piel es sensible y se comporta de maravilla con ella.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2112150 on Feb 28, 2015

This cleanser has helped both my daughter (15) and myself (ahem.. 40's) keep our skin relatively clear from acne. I see a big difference in her skin.. I was about to make a dermatologist appointment but now I think I don't need to any more. Have purchased 3 bottles so far.. and will keep buying more!

It sure does something

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on Mar 03, 2015

It cleans very well. And it also seems like there are som active ingredients in it (feel it when I use it). And if you keep it too long - it goes bad.. That is a good sign to me. I mix it with baking soda (like once or twice a week) and use it as peeling as well. Love it!

Genial!

Posted by nataliarubio on May 01, 2015

Lo cogí porque se me acabó un limpiador, y quería algo así parecido. Al principio temía que por el árbol de té resecase a la larga, pero para nada, es muy respetuoso con la piel, limpia mucho. Tengo la piel normal a normal mixta y algunos productos para mixtas me resecan en exceso, pero este limpiador nada. Lo repetiré seguro.

even good for dry skin

Posted by 4911031270914460789 on Feb 18, 2016

i am dry skin type and tried lots of cleansing products, even organics, dry out my skin until i found Dr Woods. reasonable price with good effect, without sting my eyes, so, definitely in reorder list.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1855351 on May 24, 2016

Worked really well on the impureties in my face.

my favourite cleansing product!!!

Posted by 4760509857976396668 on May 27, 2016

Smell good~very good cleanser and don’t feel dry after using this product~