Amazing cleaser!

Posted by 5286913946489219583 on May 28, 2016

I am obssesed with this cleanser! it cleans great and leave my face so soft and smooth without drying it. I feel like my face is cleaner and brighter and would definetly order again!

I would highly recommend it

Posted by 5033924209043699558 on May 28, 2016

Very cool and has a nice product suitable for dry skin smell because my skin is Dry It has a high moisturizing power Thanks Iherb company it's really natural

Muy suave

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Feb 22, 2015

Mi piel es sensible y se comporta de maravilla con ella.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2112150 on Feb 28, 2015

This cleanser has helped both my daughter (15) and myself (ahem.. 40's) keep our skin relatively clear from acne. I see a big difference in her skin.. I was about to make a dermatologist appointment but now I think I don't need to any more. Have purchased 3 bottles so far.. and will keep buying more!

It sure does something

Posted by 4987813416557266109 on Mar 03, 2015

It cleans very well. And it also seems like there are som active ingredients in it (feel it when I use it). And if you keep it too long - it goes bad.. That is a good sign to me. I mix it with baking soda (like once or twice a week) and use it as peeling as well. Love it!

Genial!

Posted by nataliarubio on May 01, 2015

Lo cogí porque se me acabó un limpiador, y quería algo así parecido. Al principio temía que por el árbol de té resecase a la larga, pero para nada, es muy respetuoso con la piel, limpia mucho. Tengo la piel normal a normal mixta y algunos productos para mixtas me resecan en exceso, pero este limpiador nada. Lo repetiré seguro.

Nice facial cleanser

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Dec 29, 2014

My husband and I use this. It's got a pretty mild fragrance. It's not too harsh but it leaves me skin feeling clean. I'm on my 2nd bottle now.

Good for sensetive skin

Posted by AlenaSh on Jun 01, 2015

I am 36, sensitive skin and I bought this cleaner because the one that I've used before I have not found. It works well, doesn't dry the skin (actually the best cleaner with such effect) but I don't see any changes with black spots.

חומר טוב

Posted by 4811071761481937697 on Aug 12, 2014

לפי המלצות באתר ניסיתי את השטיפה זאת לפנים. ריח מוזר אבל לא מעצבן. לאחר שטיפה הרגשה של פנים נקיים, פחות גירוי בפנים. צריך כמות קטנה לשטיפה. בקבוק ישאר להרבה זמן.

My Soap 4EverMore!

Posted by Reviewer2281060 on Dec 12, 2013

I'm not purchasing anything today, I just had to hope on the Iherb site, to express how happy I am with Dr. Woods exfoliating soap. I have been searching for a good face soap for several years. Every soap that I bought, despite "reviews from others" was lacking in some fashion. One particular soap felt like "lotion" took forever to wash the stuff off! Some dried my skin out! others put pimples on me, some containers were faulty!! "You get the point?!" So,I just wanted a half way decent soap. I had given up on a "great soap!" Dr. Woods is a "great soap!" I've been using it for several days and my skin just tingles! feels smooth and fresh, invigorated. its really cold and lots of snow, but my face is not dry or tight feeling., not oily, either. My skin feels and looks "balanced." I've finally found my perfect soap. I'm thinking about using it in the shower, as an all over body cleanser, it just makes my skin feel alive. As long as the formula does not change, and the cost remains affordable, I'm sticking with this soap for life. I'm not searching for "better" I already found it. Dee ( Pa. )