my favourite cleansing product!!!

Posted by 4760509857976396668 on May 27, 2016

Smell good~very good cleanser and don’t feel dry after using this product~

Amazing cleaser!

Posted by 5286913946489219583 on May 28, 2016

I am obssesed with this cleanser! it cleans great and leave my face so soft and smooth without drying it. I feel like my face is cleaner and brighter and would definetly order again!

I would highly recommend it

Posted by 5033924209043699558 on May 28, 2016

Very cool and has a nice product suitable for dry skin smell because my skin is Dry It has a high moisturizing power Thanks Iherb company it's really natural

Super replacement for expensive product I was using

Posted by Benice2U on Jun 12, 2016

I had been using Aveda's Outer Peace Foaming Cleanser, which cost more than double what this product does but also contained less so I was so pleased when I tried Dr. Woods' Facial Cleanser. The Black Soap is a clear liquid that is not black in color at all. I use just a nickel sized amount and apply it to my EcoTool Pure Complexion Facial Sponge, Sensitive Skin, which is Konjac, and wash my face in the am. In the am I also use the sponge without any soap to just wash my eyelids as I do use an eye gel at night. In just 2 days I found my dry skin patches on my chin had cleared up. I have suffered with acne in the T-zone area and melasma as well as very sensitive skin that is allergic to chemical sunscreen so I avoid chemicals as much as possible. This facial cleanser is amazing. My dermatologist is super smart, but lets me explore what I need as far as soaps and sunscreen. I also use Clarisonic at night, which I have been doing for years. I will be reordering this soap again. Btw, you are able to purchase the sponge from iHerb.

Clear Minty Gel

Posted by 5081026691328439293 on Jun 12, 2016

Me and hubby use this for a month now. Its a clear minty gel. doesn't lather much or at all actually. but it does its job without drying my skin. my face is clean and refreshed because of the mint. love it.

Excellent

Posted by 4783375590793322266 on Jun 14, 2016

Excellent

חומר טוב

Posted by 4811071761481937697 on Aug 12, 2014

לפי המלצות באתר ניסיתי את השטיפה זאת לפנים. ריח מוזר אבל לא מעצבן. לאחר שטיפה הרגשה של פנים נקיים, פחות גירוי בפנים. צריך כמות קטנה לשטיפה. בקבוק ישאר להרבה זמן.

Great cleanser

Posted by 5357436763866959860 on Sep 11, 2014

I love this cleanser for my acne face. It clean my face gently but effective. I also clean my makeup brush with this one and it works great. This lather nicely and don´t dry my skin.

Love this cleanser

Posted by 5008428945809967047 on Jun 24, 2014

If you like natural smell and a bit mint - fresh feeling, than this is a good cleanser for you. Also it's vegan !!

very good!