even good for dry skin

Posted by 4911031270914460789 on Feb 18, 2016

i am dry skin type and tried lots of cleansing products, even organics, dry out my skin until i found Dr Woods. reasonable price with good effect, without sting my eyes, so, definitely in reorder list.

the best!

Posted by 5448068805335714649 on Jul 23, 2014

cleanse the face perfectly without living the skin dry!

good cleanser during our humid summer.

Posted by Reviewer1566654 on Jun 09, 2012

good mild cleanser that does its job. love the fragrance too.

best face clean

Posted by 4644460975236465990 on Jan 29, 2014

smell great do not dry yr skin very nice def. buy again and again

Very happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer1774810 on Nov 28, 2016

I really like this cleanser. It doesn't strip my skin, does a good job (two washes of it needed for me to completely shift my foundation and bronzer or I use toner after the first wash), but just be a little careful around your eyes. Such good value.

Fabulous

Posted by 4946193606151121542 on Jul 27, 2014

What can I say I ordered the product without a lot of expectations I received a product with good scent, leaving your skin fresh and healthy No nasty substances

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1804212 on Dec 29, 2013

Really love this product, my skin is definitely better for using it.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1855351 on May 24, 2016

Worked really well on the impureties in my face.

Super replacement for expensive product I was using

Posted by Benice2U on Jun 12, 2016

I had been using Aveda's Outer Peace Foaming Cleanser, which cost more than double what this product does but also contained less so I was so pleased when I tried Dr. Woods' Facial Cleanser. The Black Soap is a clear liquid that is not black in color at all. I use just a nickel sized amount and apply it to my EcoTool Pure Complexion Facial Sponge, Sensitive Skin, which is Konjac, and wash my face in the am. In the am I also use the sponge without any soap to just wash my eyelids as I do use an eye gel at night. In just 2 days I found my dry skin patches on my chin had cleared up. I have suffered with acne in the T-zone area and melasma as well as very sensitive skin that is allergic to chemical sunscreen so I avoid chemicals as much as possible. This facial cleanser is amazing. My dermatologist is super smart, but lets me explore what I need as far as soaps and sunscreen. I also use Clarisonic at night, which I have been doing for years. I will be reordering this soap again. Btw, you are able to purchase the sponge from iHerb.

This series is good

Posted by GardenCity on May 07, 2012

Like the facial cleansers I've tried from this range. Helped reduce my adult acne breakouts without drying my skin.