July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Woods, Facial Cleanser, Daily Exfoliating, 8 fl oz (236 ml)

ใช้ดีค่ะ

Posted by 5401775172670952067 on Apr 20, 2014

เพิ่งลองใช้ครั้งแรกก็ติดใจเลย ใช้ดีมาก ไม่มีฟอง ใช้ปริมาณไม่มากก็ล้างหน้าสะอาด ไม่ทำให้หน้าแห้งตึง ลักษณะผิวเป็นผิวมันขาดน้ำ ใช้แล้วรู้สึกว่าหน้านุ่มขึ้น สิวหัวดำลดลงชัดเจนค่ะ คุ้มค่ามาก ๆ

Dr Woods - Facial Cleanser

Posted by 5429494266550919258 on May 26, 2014

Love this face wash. An essential in my face care. Don't think I could live without it! Its very soft and gentle and actually cleans my skin properly. Skins feels soft and smooth afterwards, does not dry skin out. I recommend for sensitive skin. I have been using this product for about 8 months and my skin hasn't looked this good in a long time! Great price too.

A great product

Posted by Reviewer2356089 on Aug 12, 2012

The Best Facial Cleanser for oily skin. A little smell of camphor and herbs, but I like it.

This series is good

Posted by GardenCity on May 07, 2012

Like the facial cleansers I've tried from this range. Helped reduce my adult acne breakouts without drying my skin.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1612935 on Mar 08, 2012

this is the best cleanser I used before! very clean, very gently and not dry . I will buy it again.