Very pleasant smell!!

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Jun 15, 2012

I like it, it leaves my skin very moisturized. I will buy it again.

Winner

Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Jun 24, 2012

This soap has excellent ingredients. It is comparable to Dr Bronner's soaps but at a much better price. Good lather, wonderful scent. I will keep this on hand. It is good for anything you need soap for.

Smells nice and it is just best soap for me

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on Aug 05, 2011

I use it all over my body and it is moisturizing.

love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2943740 on Sep 22, 2011

used this for laundry, hand soap, and face wash. good stuff and not drying. next time im getting 32 oz though:)

Posted by 4817189671013913435 on Sep 21, 2012

I love this soap. It leaves my skin soft and I don't need to moisturise unless I shave. It lathers well and I use it on my face body and hair. So easy having one product for everything. The smell first reminded me of marzipan, which I was a bit surprised by, but now I really love the smell.

Me encanta!

Posted by artemisa on Feb 04, 2014

Lo he repetido varias veces. Me encanta el olor y lo suave e hidratante que es. El formato pequeño va en mi bolsa del gimnasio.

Strong almond smell

Posted by Zuleika83 on Nov 11, 2012

If you don't like almonds, don't smell this. I love the almond smell and it comes off a bit strong. I realised this product does not foam as well as Dr Bronners. Washed hair and body with this and everything was left squeky clean. Not drying though.

Irritated to eyes

Posted by 5738174217658209937 on Oct 31, 2012

Ingredients are good except bitter almond oil. My face's not dry after applying, but I can hardly open my eyes!!!

Piruleta

Posted by DrusiladaMakeup on Oct 31, 2012

Huele a piruletas, sirve para ducharse, como limpiador facial o como fregasuelos. No hace mucha espuma y deja la piel suave

una pasada de olor

Posted by 5750924616184324313 on Jan 26, 2013

pues eso una pasada de olor, como estar metido en la fabrica de piruletas de estas con forma de corazon ... porque asi huele. no es muy espeso, mas bien liquido y no hace mucha espuma, pero limpia genial y se nota.