Too liquid, dries the skin

Posted by Reviewer1928722 on Jul 14, 2011

Neutral on this one. I didn't like low viscosity, too liquid (it's not comfortable to use and consumes quickly). Besides it leaves dry feeling on the skin after use, probably could make the skin peel off with the combination of adverse external factors (like cold weather). But on positive it seems to be cleaning skin very well.

Not a good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Aug 01, 2011

I have washed my face and hair with this product once but I must say I am not willing to give another try. First of all, it made my hair sticky. However, the real disattraction as a shampoo was the perfume. When I was shampooing, the perfume didn't feel that strong. But after I re-washed my hair with different shampoo due to the stickiness, I could still smell it. The next day after shower, I could still smell it....The perfume lasted about a week. It wasn't a pleasant experience. For face, since I have used only once, I can't tell much. I guess it was okay. It wasn't outstanding but wasn't bad either.

rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

ei midagi erilist. kasutasin ära, uuesti ei ostaks.

Liquid Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer2725014 on Apr 14, 2011

Cleanses well, just trying to get use to the smell.

I don't like the smell

Posted by VictoriaN on Mar 16, 2012

It works worse than the soap with tee tree oil for my skin.

The scent reminds me of tar

Posted by Reviewer2005660 on Apr 05, 2012

It was not anyway gentle and irritated my excema patches and dry skin. As a matter of fact it burned the most raw areas. The scent reminds me of tar and the consistency was quite thin /watery. The scent lingers even after washing it out. OK, the price is more than reasonable, but I don't think you are getting "The Black Soap Experiece" you are looking for with this one. Used as a shampoo for normal / slightly oily hair, it does manage to clean your hair and cause no itchiness on scalp. My limpy hair got more body and was more managable, but was also more coarse and matte. So not a miracle product by far, but maybe your experiece will be more positive.