Great!!

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Jan 10, 2016

Love it!!

An amazing body wash!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

In the past few years I started getting breakouts on my back and shoulders and had to go through various body washes to find something that would clear them. I am so happy that I have finally found THE product for it! Immediately after shower my skin feels smooth and breakouts fade away! I definitely recommend using this at least three times a week, although, don't see why you couldn't use it every day. I have tried using it as a shampoo but my hair seems to be too thin to handle this product - after using it my hair felt and looked lifeless. As for facial cleanser - I have used it in the shower but prefer other cleansers for everyday use. It does have an odd smell, but it only lasts while using it so I do not mind it. If you found my review helpful, don't hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it and check out my page for other reviews!

Clean

Posted by 5467117553242388296 on Feb 19, 2015

Skin feels squeaky clean. Fresh and clean smell.

Pure black soap

Posted by Pauliina on Dec 27, 2014

Love these, I use this for cleaning my face and this bottle lasts forever! I also use this on my pets if they are really dirty for some reason, because its natural and good for the skin.

화장도 잘지워져요~

Posted by 5512417141351952498 on Dec 20, 2014

블랙솝만 쓰는데 워터크루프화장도 진짜 잘지워져요. 눈에들어가면 따갑긴하지만~ 이걸로 세안해야 얼굴이 뽀득뽀득 개운한것이 벌써 몇통째인지몰라요 앞으로 이것만 쭉 사용할래요

Strange smell but gentle for the skin

Posted by Celinem on Nov 14, 2014

Strange smell, it reminds me of something I would have known in my early childhood, at my grandma's. I quite like it. Very soft on the skin, I like to use it with a loofah for a gentle scrub. I also like to use it on my face to get rid of all the oil and make up before a deep face care.

Best soap ever!

Posted by Reviewer1053831 on Nov 12, 2014

Smell greate and ny skin feels baby soft <3

Love this!!!

Posted by 4826382055254745228 on Sep 17, 2014

Amazing product!! I had so many little red bumps all over my back and abdomen...they were gone within a week of using this!!

very good product

Posted by 4748136241622875611 on Sep 08, 2014

Smells wonderful for me, i bought it for my back acnee and it works very good ! Buy the biggest bottle for continuous use and visible results !

Perrrrrrffffecccct

Posted by emmajmk on May 09, 2014

I LOVE this product ! Really my skin is much better since I'm using it. Thank you !