Result seen in days

Posted by Reviewer1231112 on Nov 13, 2010

This product has an herbal smell and mildly an medicinal smell, but it does the job. I use it as a facial pack to cleanse my face. It has worked wonders on my skin. From time to time I have mild adult acne and this has been a life saver. I also alternate between this black soap and Dr. Wood's Tea Tree Castille Soap. If you are someone who has break outs of any sort this is the most effective and cost efficient product I have found. Excellent as a facial pak as well as the entire body. Of course fragrance wise you shouldn't expect a bouquet out of a Tea Tree product, however if you want results to treat your skin and cleanse it in an antiseptic way and clearer skin this is your best bet.

Pure Black Soap

Posted by Zihuana on Jul 09, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Woods' Black Soaps. I actually haven't notice much difference between the Shea Vision and this one, so I've been ordering lately mainly without shea in it. Very versatile product; for showering, facial wash, laundry (hand wash, no need for fabric softener), shaving. I haven't used this one yet as a shampoo, but since the Shea Vision worked for that I'm sure this one will too.

Cleans really good.

Posted by SonjaT on Jul 01, 2012

Maybe 4 some a strong smell but ... it's a soap. A soap that does it's job. You can use it everywhere...also read other reviews...I'm doing this ...all of my reviews in short...because of my lack of time...bit in a hurry here...sorry. But, like I said. We are happy with it.

Awesome soap

Posted by 5263778377695160268 on Sep 19, 2012

I love this soap! I use it as facial wash! I wouldn't trust that job to any old soap!

Just the right stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1272468 on Feb 12, 2011

Light fragrance, you feel clean afterwards and my skin feels great!

Love this!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 17, 2013

Great product! I use it as a shower gel and love how it cleanses without leaving your skin dry.

No 1.

Posted by 5696293962871655444 on Jul 11, 2013

Boy i love this wonderful smell and it is so nice and smoth on everything, hands, body and sometimes hair. My favorite. Bought it several times.

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Jul 20, 2013

I like this a lot; it smells nice, moistens my skin, and I use it as a facialcleaner as well. I will buy again!

Quality Brand, Recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer1826098 on Nov 26, 2009

My mother used this soap and kept raving about it. It is softening and leaves you feeling clean and fresh.

A wonderful, wonderful cleansing experience!

Posted by Reviewer1377272 on May 07, 2010

Dr. Woods pure black soap is wonderful; it has a nice liquid consistency, a clean smell and it does wonders for your skin!