works well

Posted by themissingsock on Aug 08, 2012

i like this but the smell does take some getting used it. i also wish it wasn't so diluted

Not a good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Aug 01, 2011

I have washed my face and hair with this product once but I must say I am not willing to give another try. First of all, it made my hair sticky. However, the real disattraction as a shampoo was the perfume. When I was shampooing, the perfume didn't feel that strong. But after I re-washed my hair with different shampoo due to the stickiness, I could still smell it. The next day after shower, I could still smell it....The perfume lasted about a week. It wasn't a pleasant experience. For face, since I have used only once, I can't tell much. I guess it was okay. It wasn't outstanding but wasn't bad either.

Too liquid, dries the skin

Posted by Reviewer1928722 on Jul 14, 2011

Neutral on this one. I didn't like low viscosity, too liquid (it's not comfortable to use and consumes quickly). Besides it leaves dry feeling on the skin after use, probably could make the skin peel off with the combination of adverse external factors (like cold weather). But on positive it seems to be cleaning skin very well.

rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

ei midagi erilist. kasutasin ära, uuesti ei ostaks.

Quality Brand, Recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer1826098 on Nov 26, 2009

My mother used this soap and kept raving about it. It is softening and leaves you feeling clean and fresh.

Scent in Unbearable

Posted by 5238759359964019677 on Feb 23, 2016

What a shame. A nice product, but you'll smell like a bordello after using it. Let's hope they come up with an unscented version or a better natural scent.

Dr. Woods, Raw Black Soap, Original, 16 fl oz ( 473 ml)

Posted by Finland- on Aug 01, 2016

Aivan ihana suihkugeeli, mieto tuoksu ja ei ärsytä ollenkaan herkkää ihoni .

Great!

Posted by 4624196139096050267 on Sep 21, 2016

Bought wrong variant. Should be the black soap with shea butter but this is great too. not much difference!

Love

Posted by 4869088861109338098 on Oct 19, 2016

I use this as a hand wash its awesome. Does not leave the skin dry. Can also be use to shower with.

lovely soap!

Posted by Reviewer2211400 on Dec 01, 2016

extremely happy with this soap. leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. i read that people didn't like the smell? this bottle has no smell at all. it's perfect! will buy again.