Great Face Wash

Posted by JerseyGirl on Apr 07, 2012

Great face wash, hand and body soap. Reuse a foaming dispenser from any brand hand soap. Fill with Dr. Woods soap diluting with equal parts water. Foams well. Keeps my skin clear, easily dissolves and washes away makeup and dirt. Cleans my skin well without drying it out. A pump of this, a little water and a quick wipe is all it takes to gently remove dirt and soap scum from the sink. A great product but only four stars because I like the one with Shea butter even better.

Not a good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Aug 01, 2011

I have washed my face and hair with this product once but I must say I am not willing to give another try. First of all, it made my hair sticky. However, the real disattraction as a shampoo was the perfume. When I was shampooing, the perfume didn't feel that strong. But after I re-washed my hair with different shampoo due to the stickiness, I could still smell it. The next day after shower, I could still smell it....The perfume lasted about a week. It wasn't a pleasant experience. For face, since I have used only once, I can't tell much. I guess it was okay. It wasn't outstanding but wasn't bad either.

Too liquid, dries the skin

Posted by Reviewer1928722 on Jul 14, 2011

Neutral on this one. I didn't like low viscosity, too liquid (it's not comfortable to use and consumes quickly). Besides it leaves dry feeling on the skin after use, probably could make the skin peel off with the combination of adverse external factors (like cold weather). But on positive it seems to be cleaning skin very well.

rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

ei midagi erilist. kasutasin ära, uuesti ei ostaks.

Quality Brand, Recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer1826098 on Nov 26, 2009

My mother used this soap and kept raving about it. It is softening and leaves you feeling clean and fresh.

Scent in Unbearable

Posted by 5238759359964019677 on Feb 23, 2016

What a shame. A nice product, but you'll smell like a bordello after using it. Let's hope they come up with an unscented version or a better natural scent.

Dr. Woods, Raw Black Soap, Original, 16 fl oz ( 473 ml)

Posted by Finland- on Aug 01, 2016

Aivan ihana suihkugeeli, mieto tuoksu ja ei ärsytä ollenkaan herkkää ihoni .

An amazing body wash!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

In the past few years I started getting breakouts on my back and shoulders and had to go through various body washes to find something that would clear them. I am so happy that I have finally found THE product for it! Immediately after shower my skin feels smooth and breakouts fade away! I definitely recommend using this at least three times a week, although, don't see why you couldn't use it every day. I have tried using it as a shampoo but my hair seems to be too thin to handle this product - after using it my hair felt and looked lifeless. As for facial cleanser - I have used it in the shower but prefer other cleansers for everyday use. It does have an odd smell, but it only lasts while using it so I do not mind it. If you found my review helpful, don't hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it and check out my page for other reviews!

Great!!

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Jan 10, 2016

Love it!!

화장도 잘지워져요~

Posted by 5512417141351952498 on Dec 20, 2014

블랙솝만 쓰는데 워터크루프화장도 진짜 잘지워져요. 눈에들어가면 따갑긴하지만~ 이걸로 세안해야 얼굴이 뽀득뽀득 개운한것이 벌써 몇통째인지몰라요 앞으로 이것만 쭉 사용할래요