works well

Posted by themissingsock on Aug 08, 2012

i like this but the smell does take some getting used it. i also wish it wasn't so diluted

Great Face Wash

Posted by JerseyGirl on Apr 07, 2012

Great face wash, hand and body soap. Reuse a foaming dispenser from any brand hand soap. Fill with Dr. Woods soap diluting with equal parts water. Foams well. Keeps my skin clear, easily dissolves and washes away makeup and dirt. Cleans my skin well without drying it out. A pump of this, a little water and a quick wipe is all it takes to gently remove dirt and soap scum from the sink. A great product but only four stars because I like the one with Shea butter even better.

Not a good shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Aug 01, 2011

I have washed my face and hair with this product once but I must say I am not willing to give another try. First of all, it made my hair sticky. However, the real disattraction as a shampoo was the perfume. When I was shampooing, the perfume didn't feel that strong. But after I re-washed my hair with different shampoo due to the stickiness, I could still smell it. The next day after shower, I could still smell it....The perfume lasted about a week. It wasn't a pleasant experience. For face, since I have used only once, I can't tell much. I guess it was okay. It wasn't outstanding but wasn't bad either.

Too liquid, dries the skin

Posted by Reviewer1928722 on Jul 14, 2011

Neutral on this one. I didn't like low viscosity, too liquid (it's not comfortable to use and consumes quickly). Besides it leaves dry feeling on the skin after use, probably could make the skin peel off with the combination of adverse external factors (like cold weather). But on positive it seems to be cleaning skin very well.

rahuldav

Posted by XEX435 on Nov 24, 2012

ei midagi erilist. kasutasin ära, uuesti ei ostaks.

Quality Brand, Recommend it.

Posted by Reviewer1826098 on Nov 26, 2009

My mother used this soap and kept raving about it. It is softening and leaves you feeling clean and fresh.

A wonderful, wonderful cleansing experience!

Posted by Reviewer1377272 on May 07, 2010

Dr. Woods pure black soap is wonderful; it has a nice liquid consistency, a clean smell and it does wonders for your skin!

Thanks iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1510859 on Jul 26, 2011

I am addicted to this soap - the only product I now use fantastic product. iHerb as usual delivers fantastic service and great pricing.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3341029 on Jul 28, 2011

I ordered this to help clear up acne on my chest and back triggered by a hormonal disorder. Caveat....I've made some dietary changes too, but had been working on that for months and only saw a small change in the acne. However within 2 weeks of using this my skin is really on it's way to being cleared up. I am very pleased. Thank you!

good

Posted by swingflow on Apr 28, 2011

i regard this as fragrance, while my family hates its smell.