used for a week

Posted by Reviewer1134264 on Jun 20, 2011

some of my blackhead were removed when i wash my face. compare to products i used till, this one definately showed me some result. scent is a bit strong, but still like it.

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer1938320 on Jun 21, 2011

Nice Nice nice

works well

Posted by MamaToMany on Jul 08, 2011

Not my favorite fragrance ever, but the soap works well and it is not drying. I probably will stick to the lavender Dr. Woods, simply because I love the fragrance, but this is a great product.

Fantastic!!! blacksoap

Posted by Reviewer2038935 on Jul 10, 2011

I'm using this product with my son. Also I'm using as a body cleanser. I strongly recommend it

Best soap for my husband

Posted by Reviewer1404902 on Aug 05, 2011

He likes a smell and it really do its work.

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Aug 12, 2011

good

a staple product in my house

Posted by Reviewer2665413 on Sep 22, 2011

from acne to poison ivy this product is a must have!

I experienced a positive change after the first use

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Nov 08, 2011

Black soap seems to make my skin a bit dryer(not a negative aspect though). I find it works great to exfoliate the skin. While this original formula without shea butter is not as moisturising but if you put some moisturiser afterwards, it should be fine. I find it very runny comapared to shea vision lavender or teatree castil soap. I used to mix with 2 part water 1 part castil soaps for foaming dispenser but now I think I am putting 1 water 1 soap. or even 2 black soap 1 water would be fine...

very good tor irritated skin

Posted by Reviewer2612814 on Dec 07, 2011

this soap soothes the irritations caused by allergy

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1930342 on Jan 19, 2012

I love the smell of this product. It's clean with a hint of masculine fragrance. Wonderful on my skin. I usually only us the raw black soap bars, but I go through them so fast... The extra oils and vitamins in the product do not cut back it's cleaning ability. However I will not ever try to use this as a shampoo again. I have 4a-b hair and it became a tangled mess lol. I should have known better though.