Love it!

Posted by 4817189671013913435 on Nov 05, 2013

Love the texture and smell and have noticed my skin clearing up since using Dr. Woods Black Soap. At this price, I'm very, very impressed and I will definitely be buying it again.

another staple

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Jan 14, 2014

rejuvenating

Sooooo good

Posted by 4849870115281631144 on Jan 15, 2014

I like it very much. Good smell, hidrates very well my skin... I've tried the other one, the almond soap, and I prefer this last one. But it works so good and the smell is good too.

I love this one!!!

Posted by 4993586730969641946 on Jan 17, 2014

I bought it for my bf who has really oily skin and some acne breakouts now and then. Since we started using this soap his skin looks so much better! It treats the oil on the skin but doesn't dry it out so it's perfect! I also use it as a face cleanser and it really does it's job well! The smell is a bit weird at first but you get used to it, especially after seeing the results! :)

nothing to say

Posted by 5376404862015100440 on Feb 18, 2014

good product, love it, smells good, and cruelty free...

Perrrrrrffffecccct

Posted by emmajmk on May 09, 2014

I LOVE this product ! Really my skin is much better since I'm using it. Thank you !

An amazing body wash!

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

In the past few years I started getting breakouts on my back and shoulders and had to go through various body washes to find something that would clear them. I am so happy that I have finally found THE product for it! Immediately after shower my skin feels smooth and breakouts fade away! I definitely recommend using this at least three times a week, although, don't see why you couldn't use it every day. I have tried using it as a shampoo but my hair seems to be too thin to handle this product - after using it my hair felt and looked lifeless. As for facial cleanser - I have used it in the shower but prefer other cleansers for everyday use. It does have an odd smell, but it only lasts while using it so I do not mind it. If you found my review helpful, don't hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it and check out my page for other reviews!

Great!!

Posted by 5056703104376958658 on Jan 10, 2016

Love it!!

화장도 잘지워져요~

Posted by 5512417141351952498 on Dec 20, 2014

블랙솝만 쓰는데 워터크루프화장도 진짜 잘지워져요. 눈에들어가면 따갑긴하지만~ 이걸로 세안해야 얼굴이 뽀득뽀득 개운한것이 벌써 몇통째인지몰라요 앞으로 이것만 쭉 사용할래요

Pure black soap

Posted by Pauliina on Dec 27, 2014

Love these, I use this for cleaning my face and this bottle lasts forever! I also use this on my pets if they are really dirty for some reason, because its natural and good for the skin.