best soap ever

Posted by Reviewer2885907 on Aug 18, 2012

Dr. Woods soap is hands down the best soap out there. It leaves your skin incredibly clean and healthy. I wouldn't recommend anything else. Great aroma, great price, great for your skin, great for the environment! Best thing about it- you can use it to clean anything!!

Excellent soap for the price..

Posted by illinoisplowgirl on Oct 05, 2010

I'm using this as an alternative to Bronners, which has become so expensive. Some reviewers complained about the scent-its not sweet and girlie, which I like. Its sort of a hippie, old school earthy smell-and it doesn't linger once you rinse. Like incense, kinda. Lathers very well in my hard rural water. Great price. I'll buy this again for sure.

**LOVE THIS PRODUCT**

Posted by Reviewer1976106 on Oct 30, 2010

Personally, this product is the best I've ever tried. I've never had severe acne, however, at certain times of the month my skin can sometimes become a little problematic. Because I was so excited about this product I washed my face twice in one sitting {nickel to quarter sized amount in a towel and lather} and again while in the shower. I had a pimple prior to do this. It came to a head and went down the same night and my skin was at least two times softer. Keep in mind I've had this pimple for a week and a half now. How awesome is that! ;o)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1450344 on Feb 24, 2012

This black soap smell wonderful=) i love this=)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on May 25, 2012

Much better than Dr. Bronner's. And I wish the scent could be a perfume.

Superb natural soap

Posted by PatWong on Jun 01, 2012

So happy to find this great value natural soap with no harmful ingredient that doesn't leave my skin dry. Long lasting too.

GOOD

Posted by Reviewer2631571 on Jul 10, 2011

I think this is better than dr. bronners. make my body soft.

Pure Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Jul 12, 2011

Its a bit drying on your skin,but i like it.Will order again.

One of my favorite soaps ever

Posted by Reviewer3269292 on Jul 20, 2011

A very good soap, reasonably priced, with a great scent that is appealing to both males and females. No chemicals or animal ingredients and it rinses clean. Everyone in the house loves this. I order by the bunches so we don't run out.

liked it

Posted by Reviewer2633216 on Aug 03, 2011

Do not dry the skin, smell is ok, not too strong, a quite pleasant thing.