My Go-To Soap

Posted by Adeana on Nov 17, 2013

I love this soap and its smell. It is not drying and lasts forever.

Nice castile soap for various uses

Posted by morganwellinger on Oct 27, 2013

I use this on my hair, face and body. Its definitely a great product with a nice smell and good ingredients. Can sting eyes a bit and didn't remove all my make up at times which is i am giving 4 stars.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1196378 on Oct 15, 2013

Love this brand, cheaper than dr bronners and just as good I think

Not as good as the Nubian Heritage's version ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... of the liquid black soap, which is more expensive than this watery / diluted version - but for a reason (it's simply that much better and lasting). PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Really Happy

Posted by 5133811109792876780 on Jul 23, 2013

I am truly happy to have found Dr Woods Pure Black Soap as it is even gentle enough to use on my face. It allows my skin to be balanced preventing blemishes.

Gentle soap

Posted by 4939742517734258444 on Jul 04, 2013

Great smell, my daughter love it very much, gentle yet clear blemish, great for hair too.

Horrible, strong perfume smell

Posted by Reviewer1747568 on May 18, 2013

I ordered this soap because of all the fantastic reviews, hoping it might help the eczema on my hands. Well, it does feel very nice and luxurious, possibly even moisturizing but--and this is a big BUT--it smells horrible! Granted, I am very sensitive to perfume smells however, in my opinion, the smell of this soap is ridiculously strong. I can usually tolerate (or even enjoy) essential oil scents but (regardless of whether it is actually EO or not) this smells like conventional perfume to me, not EO. The scent is so strong, in fact, that it literally lingers in the bathroom air, spreading out into the hallway, for an hour or more after using it to wash my hands one time--and I'm using it highly diluted in a foam pump, not full strength. If you don't mind strong perfume scents I would recommend this soap for its other qualities but, if you're anything like me and don't like scents, stay away. I bought two bottles and am giving them away because I can't stand to use them up.

why i buy a bigger peice, not only because of the price but also the quality

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Apr 22, 2013

vry natural smell and not as the chemical fake..

Love the Fragrance!

Posted by Reviewer1232381 on Jan 03, 2013

My family loves the feel and smell of this soap. I bought it originally to reduce dryness on my skin from bathing. The rest of the family discovered it, and now we all use it. Black soap is wonderfully pure and refreshing to use.

Family favourite!

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 31, 2012

We're almost down to one bottle in the shower, this lovely product replaces most everything else. Wonderful for facial cleansing, for shower, for hair - everything comes out squeeky clean!