**LOVE THIS PRODUCT**

Posted by Reviewer1976106 on Oct 30, 2010

Personally, this product is the best I've ever tried. I've never had severe acne, however, at certain times of the month my skin can sometimes become a little problematic. Because I was so excited about this product I washed my face twice in one sitting {nickel to quarter sized amount in a towel and lather} and again while in the shower. I had a pimple prior to do this. It came to a head and went down the same night and my skin was at least two times softer. Keep in mind I've had this pimple for a week and a half now. How awesome is that! ;o)

Excellent Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1980893 on Mar 07, 2011

Excellent Soap! Black Soap is the best soap for both my skin and hair. I love this soap! I will definitely buy more.

shower!

Posted by Reviewer1927585 on Dec 21, 2011

everyday day use

love it

Posted by Reviewer2039217 on Aug 25, 2011

been using this for a few months. is great on my body and my face. I have not used it on my hair though.

Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer2446129 on Aug 24, 2010

I love my Dr. Woods Pure Black Soap.

excellent

Posted by 4989550232916702071 on Aug 14, 2016

excellent

Good product

Posted by 4758667707679465417 on Dec 03, 2013

I use to have eczema on my neck and behind knee area. Have seems a few doctors but it doesn't seems to be able to control. After using the black soap, my eczema lightens and heals. It came back on my neck and I continued using it. A few days later, it's gone. 👍

great stuff, will re-purchase and re-purchase

Posted by 5118692699849404772 on May 10, 2016

i've used this as a body wash for a while now, since their old packaging. the new push-top is also super convenient to dispense the soap. i think the raw black soap is really good, i feel like it cleanses well without making my body feel too overly squeaky clean. Also helps with my back acne. i have considerably less now. I still have acne, but much less :) my dad also uses it as a shampoo, facial wash, and body soap. he is on his 5th bottle or more and he really adores the convenience of it.

Raw Black Soap

Posted by 5481611024570740246 on May 15, 2016

This product is amazing!! I not only use it as a body wash for myself, but also use it as a hand soap, to clean the bathrooms/kitchen and to wash the dogs with. Could not recommend this product more highly

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1562423 on Apr 19, 2011

Great size, smell, results. My skin is radiant and love it. I use it for body and face, and my brother uses it for hair. Thank you for this product.