It pretty much does the job, but...

Posted by 5464314727220000725 on Apr 04, 2016

We thought this might be a cheaper alternative to Dr. Bonner's Peppermint Castile Soap, but it in no way shape or form has it proven to be a better brand. Some bottles suds up, while other bottles do not at all. We order it almost every month but it's a hit or miss type of thing.

Clean soap!!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Mar 15, 2016

My manager's fav soap. He likes this above all else!! Great buy and I am glad iHerb offers it. Again, a great buy and self-nourishing; no lotion needed! He likes to use this in the winter months because of the tinkling feeling. Kool! ;)

Dad's favourite

Posted by ekstravirgin on Dec 19, 2015

We all like it, but he loves it! Refreshing, invigorating, and purifying - leaving your skin tingly clean

Great all rounder

Posted by Reviewer1925794 on Dec 12, 2015

This would be great as a family shower gel. It foams well and smells nice. Love the big bottle and how it can be used in the laundry or for cleaning too. Only thing I find is it isn't very moisturising for my skin.

Prices keep fluctuating

Posted by 4791461577266746469 on Nov 16, 2015

Prices seem to keep fluctuating. Useful product that smells good.

A must buy...

Posted by 4899473847254261609 on Oct 27, 2015

My family and I love this product. Great cleanser, not drying, suit every skin type and easy to rinse.

Works great!

Posted by amaria-giljebrekke on Jul 15, 2015

Invigorating aroma! Will wake you up and energise you! Great for hand washing pumps for every sink in the house. Best price, safe ingredient list.

Smell of castor is stronger than peppermint

Posted by Reviewer1441971 on May 17, 2015

Bought this to try since iherb do not carry Dr Bronner anymore. Regretted getting the big bottle as it is nothing close to Dr Bronner. I smell like castor oil after my shower and resorted to adding my own peppermint essential oil to make it better. Consistency is also different, this is thicker and harder to dilute. May very well be my first and last purchase.

great product

Posted by 4665709016630905062 on Feb 17, 2015

I love it. Use it for laundry, dishwasher homemade soaps, ask kings of cleaning. Smells great.

Great Value

Posted by 4654587713102472410 on Feb 14, 2015

If you love peppermint you'll love this soap. I use it for toxin free cleaning around the home. Love it!