Dr. Woods, Pure Tea Tree Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Dr Wood soap contains all natural ingredients and it’s very versatile. It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does not irritate the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes. This is not the same when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. It’s very moisturizing with the shea butter and is not harsh on the skin by removing too much natural oils from the skin. It is a bit more drying than the black soap with shea butter. I have very oily facial skin and one facial wash can last me 4-5 hours before it needs another wash. My facial skin does not dry up when I wash my face frequently. I also use it for shampoo, body wash, shaving, washing clothes, dishes and floor. Basically, it’s an all in one bottle! It’s comparable cheaper than its rival Dr Bronner soap which sells similar soap. Check out my page for more reviews!

Incredible

Posted by Reviewer2408705 on Jan 06, 2009

My wife recommended I try Tea Tree soap. And once I tried Dr. Woods' formulation, I was hooked. I can't take a shower now without it. If I don't have a 3 bottle backup supply in the cabinet at all times I get worried. Try it. You'll find it will become an essential part of your life, I believe.

Great for problem skin!

Posted by Reviewer1075751 on Dec 06, 2009

I battle dry skin and "mystery" rashes. Nothing the dermatologist could completely diagnose or cure. This soap hasn't cured it either, but it is much better since I started using it. This is such a great price for a great product. iHerb rocks.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2548836 on Sep 06, 2010

I use this product as my facial wash. The tea tree oil helps prevent breakouts. The shea butter keeps my skin soft and smooth. I have combination skin and this is the best product I've used that addresses the issues of breakouts and skin being too dry or oily. Definitely a keeper. I also use this soap as a hand wash. Does not have the best fragrance but the pros definitely out weigh this one con.

Excellent Face, Body Wash and Shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer1980893 on Feb 03, 2011

I'm glad that I can use this product for my entire body. I will continue to buy more of this product and other Dr. Woods products in the future.