olor insoportable!

Posted by Reviewer1323937 on Mar 25, 2016

Le he puesto 3 estrellas porque la textura es buena, deja la piel suave y ya. Pero es que el olor... a mí me huele a pescado enlatado! Y eso que es para babys... pobrecitos! No lo volverè a comprar

Smell cheap and unpleasant

Posted by Royalqueen on May 18, 2015

I bought this because it is marked unscent which turned out to be false. It was scented weird and so unpleasant that I would not bought it if I could smell it before purchase. Put aside the smell the soap itself seem too liquid and not as good as the Kirk's Castile soap bar that I had bought together in same lot. But given the price it's still good value. Will not recommend this smell.

So so

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 06, 2015

I was looking for a cheap and as natural as possible liquid soap, and then I found this. I like that the product seems to have only healthy ingredients, however, in my personal experience, I have eczema problems, so washing so often my hands with this soap makes them too dry and get some eczema. For now, I'm using it, since I don't have anything else, but would prefer something milder.

works, but i dont like the smell

Posted by Reviewer3193805 on Sep 26, 2014

but glad that there is something out there for my little sensitive skinned baby girl

Just alright.

Posted by 5173771849399689682 on Aug 17, 2014

Its a mild soap. Caused no allergic reaction to my hubby's skin (he has very sensitive skin). We prefer the one with Lavender scent. Will not buy this again as we prefer lightly scented soap and it doesn't lather as well as the one in Lavender.

Decent

Posted by greenandclean on Dec 18, 2013

Cheap, but watery and smells bad.

Great for washing your hands and body

Posted by Reviewer1946820 on Apr 14, 2012

I tried washing my face with it and it burned. I don't have sensitive skin so I'm assuming it's a bit stronger than reported. I also don't like the smell. I wish it came in scentless.

Mild Soap

Posted by Reviewer1893035 on Feb 02, 2012

Good soap, only I didn't like the smell of the product. It smells like baby powder.