Smells nice

Posted by honestreviews1 on Sep 02, 2012

Smells nice! But doesn't lather up as I expected.

Almond Goodness

Posted by Reviewer3009939 on Mar 04, 2010

Good soap & nice smell. Excellent value for such a large size. I used it in my hair as a shampoo but it made my hair waxy feeling so I would not recommend using it as a shampoo. Overall, nice product for the money.

Good as body wash. Too strong for face.

Posted by 4840509983316950209 on Oct 20, 2013

I like this as a body wash, but it is too strong for a facial wash (I do not have sensitive skin). It burns when in contact with eyes too.

Dr. Woods Shea Vision Pure Almond Castile Soap

Posted by 5161816253217699560 on Dec 12, 2015

I purchased this because I love the quality and convenience of Iherb. I usually use Bronners Magic Soap which iherb did not sell so I thought I would try the Dr. Woods soap which iherb did sell. Dr. Woods did not meet my expectations and I probably will not reorder.

3 stars

Posted by Reviewer2290621 on Jun 30, 2010

good body wash

great smell

Posted by Reviewer1754547 on Apr 13, 2011

ok

Posted by bobbienorthern on Jun 24, 2011

I am not that crazy about this soap as a shampoo or body wash. It is too strong but would be great for washing clothes and anything else. It really smells clean

Loved it, almost

Posted by Reviewer2605937 on Aug 22, 2011

I decided to just go for it and try this as my shampoo, face wash, and body wash. Oh, I loved the smell, the feel, and thought it was just great. My hair felt like it had some residue, but it was easy to brush through so that was good. I thought this was going to be the all purpose soap for the entire family, even baby....Then came the itching. My eyes stung and itched, my scalp itched, and it just went bad from there. Good thing I tried it on myself before my poor children were washed with it. Never had a problem with Bronners almond castille, so something in this one just does not agree with me. It is a big bottle, so maybe I can wash floors or my car with it.

This smells as bad as they say...

Posted by Reviewer3201238 on Dec 13, 2011

I don't have a very good sense of smell, so I laughed when I read other reviews regarding the smell. But this soap really does smell disgusting! Other than the smell it seems to be a good product :)

wet dog

Posted by Katarinatan on Jun 10, 2012

It must be me; but a whiff of this wash reminds me of how my yellow lab smelled, after his bath. My husband, however, likes how "comforting" it smells. Its consistency is thicker than Dr Bronner's and it lathers well. It doesnt dry my skin like ordinary SLS or ALS soaps but I still do need a moisturizer on the drier parts of my body.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »