good product

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Sep 23, 2015

Like it

Good castile

Posted by specialgirl on Sep 02, 2015

I purchase this product all the time. It is good and natural. I use it for showers and I also use it to shampoo my hair It makes my hair comes out very soft. Love this product. I would recommend it to a friend.

Almond scent

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Feb 21, 2015

Mild, but watery. Has a moderate cherry almond scent.

Lo mejor el olor

Posted by KELLAS on Nov 27, 2014

Huele a piruleta ... A almendra amarga. Para mi es un jabón un poco fuerte, cuidado si te entra en los ojos!!! Huele muy bien y reseca un poco. Demasiado líquido, parte del producto lo pierdes al manipular la botella en la ducha.

Es buenísimo,

Posted by 5736494925565085522 on Sep 18, 2014

Además de oler riquísimo deja la piel suave e hidratada!

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer1695555 on Sep 17, 2014

I bought this after buying the smaller one, which I love, so I just had to get the big bottle so it'll last longer:) Smells wonderful! Leaves skin feeling clean and moisturised. I use it for my face as well, works just great. Does not irritate skin at all.

Pretty good stuff

Posted by 5364820132771484437 on Aug 24, 2014

I really love the smell of this...yum. It is a good Castile soap, but I do like another brand better. Good stuff!

Good

Posted by 5612113298966201447 on Jun 17, 2014

Good soap for the body although I don't like the smell, it's too strong.

This is very bad soap

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Mar 18, 2014

I can't believe that here has to many good review for this soap!!! This soap is not good at all.Today i recieve it and will never buy again this soap. On the ingredients list we see "bitter almond oil"- Almonds are a familiar type of nut. They can be sweet or bitter, depending on the type of tree that produces them. Sweet almond is produced from one type of almond tree (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) and does not contain poisonous chemicals. Bitter almond comes from a different type of almond tree (Prunus amygdalus var. amara) and does contain toxic chemicals. "Bitter almond" contains a poisonous chemical called hydrocyanic acid (HCN), which can cause serious side effects. "ROSEMARY EXTRACT"- Extract that can have antioxidant benefit for skin (Source: Journal of Agricultural Food Chemistry, October 1999, pages 3954–3962), but its aromatic components can cause irritation or sensitizing or toxic reactions on skin (Source: Chemical Research in Toxicology, November 2001, pages 1546–1551). When rosemary extract is present in small amounts (as is the case for most Clinique products, such as their Super City Block) it is much less likely to be a problem. Also, rosemary extract is much less of a problem for skin than rosemary oil. Here we can see in all brands lavandula,peppermin,lemon,orange,mentol.....ect.Those ingredients is very bad for the skin. I regret to buy this product.I'm scared to use on me and my family.

daily soap

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Mar 05, 2014

Works well & smells nice. I like this brand a lot.