El mejor gel de baño!

Posted by juliaphoenix on Jun 25, 2013

Huele a Amaretto, un olor entre cerezas y piruletas. Es muy líquido, pero deja la piel limpia y muy hidratada. Es mi gel de baño favorito, os lo recomiendo! Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

This is very bad soap

Posted by SonyaGeorgieva on Mar 18, 2014

I can't believe that here has to many good review for this soap!!! This soap is not good at all.Today i recieve it and will never buy again this soap. On the ingredients list we see "bitter almond oil"- Almonds are a familiar type of nut. They can be sweet or bitter, depending on the type of tree that produces them. Sweet almond is produced from one type of almond tree (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis) and does not contain poisonous chemicals. Bitter almond comes from a different type of almond tree (Prunus amygdalus var. amara) and does contain toxic chemicals. "Bitter almond" contains a poisonous chemical called hydrocyanic acid (HCN), which can cause serious side effects. "ROSEMARY EXTRACT"- Extract that can have antioxidant benefit for skin (Source: Journal of Agricultural Food Chemistry, October 1999, pages 3954–3962), but its aromatic components can cause irritation or sensitizing or toxic reactions on skin (Source: Chemical Research in Toxicology, November 2001, pages 1546–1551). When rosemary extract is present in small amounts (as is the case for most Clinique products, such as their Super City Block) it is much less likely to be a problem. Also, rosemary extract is much less of a problem for skin than rosemary oil. Here we can see in all brands lavandula,peppermin,lemon,orange,mentol.....ect.Those ingredients is very bad for the skin. I regret to buy this product.I'm scared to use on me and my family.

Me encanta

Posted by arael6 on Apr 11, 2013

Cada vez que hago un pedido, repito con él! Es muy líquido y huele de maravilla, como a chuches, con una mezcla de almendra. Respetuoso con la piel, tanto del cuerpo como del rostro. En mi piel sensible funciona de maravilla, incluso cuando tengo la piel reactiva lo puedo utilizar ya que no hace apenas espuma pero limpia sin dejar tirantez. También le doy otros usos como limpiador de brochas o como jabón para la ropa. Si es tu primera compra y no sabes que jabón escoger, te lo recomiendo!

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Almond Castile Soap with Organic Shea Butter,

Posted by Reviewer1729755 on Oct 26, 2011

As long time users of much more expensive organic hair and body products, we have been more than pleasantly surprised by this superb product. It is not only an excellent shampoo (incredible smooth, and silky foam from saponified coconut base), but makes a great body and face wash -- the all-in-1 solution that we will be using from now on as a family. It is also terrific value. Highly recommended.

the best

Posted by Reviewer2608346 on Nov 24, 2011

Super cheap, wonderful results. I've paid insane amounts of money for organic soap, and Dr. Woods not only has quality ingredients, but the results are silky and it smells like a macadamia nut cookie.

Excellent !

Posted by Reviewer2010696 on Jul 13, 2012

I wash my hands often and this is the only brand liquid soap's that didn't makes my hands cracked.

My sister loves this stuff!

Posted by MinimahThePoet on Aug 19, 2012

I will be buying another bottle of this for my sister on tomorrow. She cannot get enough of this stuff. Whoot!

Great!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Sep 08, 2012

After reading some ravishing reviews, I decided to try this soap. I knew it was going to be liquid, but I didn't expect such a runny mess... a bit had spilled out and it made the whole box smell like heaven. I put it inside the foam-making soap bottle I got in Japan a few years ago and I love this thing. You can feel it cleaning but leaving your skin moist, and with such a nice smell. You can even feel the light almond scent after a whole day of hard work at the office. Love it!

Super good!

Posted by Reviewer3273479 on Nov 07, 2011

Absolutely wonderful product!I washed my hair and it became really nice and soft. I've used it for cleaning and it feels really good and efficient. Wonderful for washing the sink - it came so bright and shiny! And enviroment free! Definately will buy again.

It clears my face

Posted by Healthyfamily on Jan 10, 2013

It clears my face and body .. but not suitable for my hairs...^_^ Thank you Dr.Woods, Thank you IHerb