Caused me so much blackheads and it smells terrible!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Sep 02, 2012

Title says it all. I used it as facial wash - lots of blackheads on my nose and forehead afterwards. Used it on my body - lots of blackheads on my back. I used this for sometime, thinking that my skin is just getting used to this, but after two months, it's still the same. So not for me.

Its ok as a soap but i can't stand the smell.

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jun 24, 2013

The smell is just awful, at first its ok but after 2 uses i can't stand it anymore... too sweet. Don't want to gross anyone but it literally smells like sweet puke....

A smell terrible soap!

Posted by 5439232587545212004 on Apr 16, 2014

It smells terrible like mens cologne plus baby powder. Sorry I cannot stand the smell. It is a good soap if u can stand the smell. I like to read reviews that are usually on the negative side first now because most of the times the items that i brought, which i based on the positive reviews, seldom applies much on me, maybe one or two that someone mention in their reviews but the negative one, most of the times, i experience what they did. Ironic thing is sometimes we had different skin types but still had the same outcomes.

Will not buy it again.

Posted by Reviewer1423788 on Nov 27, 2011

Too liquid and the smell is strong and bad. Does not lather well.

Waste of $

Posted by Reviewer3009568 on Nov 04, 2010

It's a "fake" black soap; very drying, leaves scum all over shower tile/glass, doesn't smell fresh. Try another brand like Nubian Heritage.

Smells like a sleazy dude

Posted by Reviewer2893604 on Nov 14, 2013

Purchased this based on all the glowing reviews and was looking forward to trying it. UGH! The scent, or I should say odor, was a complete turn off - an overpowering, cheap, spicy men's cologne that you often smell on gold-chain-wearing men with their shirts unbuttoned down to there.

Unpleasant fragrance and lumpy

Posted by Reviewer2725820 on Mar 30, 2009

This stuff has an unpleasant odor -- like pine tar or something. Also...the soap and shea butter are not emulsified. The shea butter is floating in big globs throughout the bottle, and it does not blend with shaking. Its kinda difficult to dispense from the bottle because the lumps of shea butter clog the spout. I do not reccommend it.

the smell takes a bit of getting used to.

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Jul 18, 2012

cannot comment on product too early.

전 이거쓰고 뒤집어졌어요

Posted by Iherb9 on Oct 02, 2012

이런 분 한분도 안계신건지 완전 좋다그래서 샀는데 얼굴에 사용하자마자 붉어지더니 온 얼굴에 여드름이..........;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; 이것땜에 아직도 뭐 잘못 바르면 얼굴에 뾰루지들이 자주나요 ;;;;

product is dry

Posted by 4882594908133718109 on Nov 16, 2012

hair: 0/5 stars body: 1/5 stars this product makes your skin/hair feel dry the moment u use it. i cant even apply it evenly on my hair because it made my hair "dry sticky" feeling , the same feeling when u use a strong handsoap on your hands.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »