don't like the scent

Posted by Elinapage on Oct 28, 2013

It foams good, doesn't make my skin dry BUT it has so weird scent! Like some old detergent/ soap from old centuries... Won't buy again.

washes well

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Sep 06, 2012

washes well,but very fluid and a smells strange.

Not for me

Posted by IevaMur on Mar 02, 2011

This soap made my skin very dry, absolutely not suitable for my face, and even my finger tips got dry. By the way it smells not good, but the ingredients are fine, so if Your skin is oily, it may be OK.

Nice product

Posted by vanvan on Mar 20, 2011

All good but low lather.

didn't like the smell

Posted by Reviewer2231693 on Apr 10, 2011

maybe it's good product, but I couldn't stand the smell of it. Gave it to my mom.

Just Pure Soap

Posted by Reviewer1054693 on Jan 23, 2009

If you're looking for chem-free soap, this is it. It doesn't smell like much...except soap. It isn't the best lathering, but lathering agents are usually harsh chemicals. Great value for the price.

Dr Woods

Posted by Reviewer2524660 on Feb 03, 2009

This is alright. I'm not picky about my shampoos so I'll use up the bottle. It cleaned my hair really well but it felt extremely dry afterwards. Definitely not a moisturizing poo. It'll probably take me like 2 years though to use up the bottle, lol. It's big. I also use it as a body wash here and there. It's very liquidy so you need to use a lot. I prefer creamy body washes. I've used it on the face also but my face is so used to being washed with Baking Soda that when I dont use Baking Soda I can tell the difference.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2732571 on May 16, 2010

smells nice

Posted by Reviewer2157157 on Aug 12, 2010

nice smell a bit drying for my skin yet great for the family.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Oct 21, 2010

Great smell, cleans well but it doesn't lather much so the bottle doesn't last as long as it should.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »