universal soap

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014

Great soap, cleans the skin. Dry skin is not suitable !!! This soap is perfect for normal oily skin. It has a specific, not very pronounced odor, I like it. Just try to wash your hair with soap, normally, after the soap hair thoroughly cleansed, but tough. So it is written that they can be washed, not tried.Composition is good. Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

evaluation of Dr. Woods Black Soap with Shea Butter

Posted by Reviewer1794049 on Dec 24, 2008

i have used dr. bronner's (bar & liquid soaps), the whole foods generic brand (liquid only), kiss my face (bars only), and dr. woods soaps. my skin type is on the dry side. i am sensitive to fragrances and oils in soaps. this evaluation is based on personal preference through experience. i find dr. woods to be the most gentle of the soaps i have used and dr. bronner's to be the harshest. although all these soaps have rich oil bases and are all-natural, dr. woods happens to be the one i prefer. i feel clean when i scrub with it and when i rinse it off, my skin feels smooth. in comparison, other liquid soaps leave my skin feeling as if it has been dried and that there is still soap residue left. i considered it as an effect of the shea butter but i have also used the almond soap w/out shea butter with same effect. i use this soap instead of body washes because although body washes can be good for moisturizing, they do not leave me with a satisfactory clean feeling. the black soap did improve complexion. i do not have an acne problem but do occasionally get irritations on my skin due to dryness. the black soap takes care of these irritations effectively. it soothes and clears them away quickly. whatever oils that are in this soap agree with my skin. this is something i appreciate since i have a mild allergic reaction to most fragrances and oils in cleaning products. since this soap is gentle on my skin as well as an effective cleanser, i will continue to buy this and use it for the rest of my life unless the formula is changed. i would recommend this soap if someone were looking for a good soap to buy. it is better than dr. bronner's. in fact, i feel that this is the best soap we have out there on the market today that is actual soap.

Very good multi-purpose soap

Posted by Reviewer1268311 on Oct 27, 2011

I use this to wash my body, hands and face. My sensitive skin didn't get irritated at all! The only reason why I didn't give this the whole five stars was that this soap doesn't wash my hair like shampoos do. IMO the scent is kinda unisex. Very cheap! Now I don't have to buy any soap for a year 'cause this bottle is so big =)

It's OK

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 24, 2008

Don't like the smell. But I like the lather and the price.

Smooth skin

Posted by Reviewer1262244 on Oct 22, 2010

Smells like toilet cleaning material but Shea vision pure black soap really works make soft and smooth skin. I have got good skin, after use it, make more clear. Great for face wash, shower gel and shampoo.

good

Posted by Reviewer3011322 on Oct 22, 2010

natural

good thing

Posted by Reviewer1692034 on Nov 10, 2010

the only thing i didn't like about it is the smell.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1137242 on Nov 29, 2010

it smells like pure old-fashioned soap but washes well and does not make skin dry.

convinient

Posted by Reviewer1575678 on Nov 14, 2011

i wash my head to toe with this. but 4 stars only coz of the smell. smells like the hospital.

Just normal

Posted by Reviewer1709525 on Feb 16, 2011

Just normal But blackhead disappeared in 7days.