Smells a bit funny

Posted by 5304160121464154124 on May 24, 2014

Lathers nicely, but smells a bit off.....my wife had to rinse herself again after using it in the shower, as the smell was just not pleasant and too strong to boot! Also, just read the label after we received it - you can also use it to clean the house?!?!?!

love

Posted by 5021028790046622601 on May 08, 2014

it is the only soap we use

MUY BUENO

Posted by INMA24 on May 08, 2014

Muy buen producto. Ya tengo otro en camino. Limpia suavemente y tiene un olor suave pero muy agradable. También lo utilizo como jabón de manos en el lavavo. Este y el de almendras son mis preferidos. Repetiré.

OOOOH I love this

Posted by 4926830408567461243 on May 05, 2014

All purpose wash. I use for face, body, as a shampoo. Cleans well.

Black soap?

Posted by 5484023417901544111 on May 04, 2014

Love how it makes my skin smell and feel. No harsh chemicals. It's great!

Very good for the whole body

Posted by normantan on Apr 18, 2014

My whole family is using it for the whole body - head, body and face.

Great all purpose cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1014095 on Apr 18, 2014

I love this soap. I use it as a shower gel mostly, but have also used it for facial cleansing and as a shampoo. It's a good price on iherb and all natural too, so can't go wrong. I liked the scent from the beginning-kind of woody, florally, and herbal in a subtle way-but I've grown to really like the scent with continued use.

A smell terrible soap!

Posted by 5439232587545212004 on Apr 16, 2014

It smells terrible like mens cologne plus baby powder. Sorry I cannot stand the smell. It is a good soap if u can stand the smell. I like to read reviews that are usually on the negative side first now because most of the times the items that i brought, which i based on the positive reviews, seldom applies much on me, maybe one or two that someone mention in their reviews but the negative one, most of the times, i experience what they did. Ironic thing is sometimes we had different skin types but still had the same outcomes.

The only soap I will use

Posted by Reviewer1662974 on Apr 11, 2014

I've used this soap as a shower gel and a shampoo for a year. It's the only thing I need to bring on any trip and I won't trade it for anything else. I like it for not having any additives and leaving my skin and scalp feeling clean and not too dry. Highly recommended to anyone who has had it with artificial stuff in our toiletries.

Black soap

Posted by 4749593364104299467 on Mar 26, 2014

I'm in love with this soap, i use it for my face. After using it is really radiant