Best soap I've tried!

Posted by Triangle8 on Apr 22, 2013

I'll never go back to store bought soap with all the chemicals. I use this as a body+face wash, and sometimes as shampoo. Cleans and moisturizes at the same time. The scent is a love-it-or-hate-it type one, which I love. To me, it smells like a combination of natural bar soap and classic Brut cologne.

love

Posted by 5021028790046622601 on May 08, 2014

it is the only soap we use

Best Soap

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Aug 09, 2010

This is the best soap/shampoo that I have ever used. It has alowed my wife to let her hair grow longer and still be very healthy.(She also uses Giovanni Hair Reconstructor as a conditioner) We use it as body wash and shampoo and it leaves our skin very soft; I also use it under my shave cream. We also wash our dog with this soap and his coat is beautiful. One caution. Don't get it in your eyes, it burns more than some soaps. Also, be very careful washing your pets head and don't let it in it's eyes.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1640072 on May 24, 2011

Great for the skin, hair. It has a lovely "clean" scent.

최고의 바디 클렌져 an addiction

Posted by 5445359110056132983 on Jul 14, 2014

피부에 무리 없고 세정력 좋은 최고의 제품. When I used the very first bottle, I kinda didn't like the smell, but I realized that it worked super well and it didn't make my skin dry after taking a shower.

Unexpected harvest

Posted by Reviewer1643226 on Aug 25, 2011

Natural, comfortable taste, rich foam, strong abluent power, no tight feeling face is smooth, natural, no matter where in the future I will have been using it.

Perfect Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1652894 on Jan 04, 2012

Natural, a little goes a long way. Cleansing without stripping.

The only soap I will use

Posted by Reviewer1662974 on Apr 11, 2014

I've used this soap as a shower gel and a shampoo for a year. It's the only thing I need to bring on any trip and I won't trade it for anything else. I like it for not having any additives and leaving my skin and scalp feeling clean and not too dry. Highly recommended to anyone who has had it with artificial stuff in our toiletries.

amazing

Posted by JoysWorld on Aug 22, 2014

This product has transformed my life! Its one thing to be soft and smell good, but since I started using this soap my adult cystic acne has disappeared. My skin glows! My pores are smaller. I LOVE this product, and I love iherb! The price is great! The product is great! And iherb ships fast with no complications! My skin thanks you!

good~

Posted by Reviewer1687199 on Oct 23, 2011

Dr. Woods' products and my favorite although I have to pay some extra shipping fee for heavy products like this.