love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2946754 on Jul 21, 2009

At first whiff, I thought I had made a mistake, but once I used it, I loved the smell. Its not as think as your noraml body wash, but that turned out ok. Its so clean smelling, not flowery or fruity. A great deal for the amount- it will last a long time. I use this and then use unscented alba botanica body moisturizer. I finally like buying body wash... it was always a chore to have to go to the store and try to find something that didn't have all the extra ingredients I didn't want.

I love this!

Posted by lotuspocus on Jul 27, 2009

Excellent quality, I was looking for Dr Bronner's but it was OOO, so I got this instead and I'm glad I did. Doesn't sud much as compared to Dr Bronner's.

great soap

Posted by Reviewer3187061 on Sep 08, 2009

I use this as a facial wash. Good stuff.

Great natural soap!!!

Posted by Reviewer3094906 on Oct 17, 2009

I bought this cause i wanted something gentle as a body cleanser...it works very well..i would not say its highly moisturizing but it does make you feel very clean. I tried to use it as a facial cleanser but its a bit to drying for me but for the body i will continue to use it. I also use a bit of it in a homemade honey facial cleanser & it works great.

great loved it

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Oct 23, 2009

super stuff

Back To Nature

Posted by Reviewer3185248 on Oct 29, 2009

I find the natural ingredients in this Everything-In-One, head-to-toe body wash, cleanser, exfoliant and softner, to be just what the Dr. (no pun intended) ordered. It leaves my skin clean, feeling soft, smooth and radiant. And because it rinses so clean, my shower time is cut in half and all without the itching and dryness that's usually associated with ordinary soap. And lastly but in no way the least, it's an excellent shampoo that I use everyday when I shower... You don't have to take my word for it; check it yourself.

Another Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1603731 on Nov 13, 2009

The fragrance is pleasing and the relief for dry skin is a plus. Just wonderful as it doesn't leave a residue for clean-up and dissolves so easily that there is no build-up in drains. Economical, too. This is a wonderful way for a handicapped person to shop.

For skin and house

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Nov 13, 2009

I use it for handwash, and for cleaning my house. I love the beautiful smell

My husband loves it!

Posted by Reviewer1190904 on Nov 22, 2009

My husband likes this even better than the Peppermint soap. He uses it as face wash, body wash, and shampoo. He has very dry skin and dry scalp-- and his symptoms have lessened while using this product.

The best organic soap available

Posted by Reviewer1964589 on Jan 27, 2009

I switched to Dr. Woods from Dr. Bronner's simply for the price. But once I tried it, I was hooked! This Black Soap/Shea butter not only leaves my super dry skin soft and smooth, but it smells good too. A must have for those that prefer natural products. I'll be ordering more as soon as this huge bottle runs out. I use this every day and it takes a while to use it up.