Great !!!!

Posted by Reviewer3037612 on Oct 19, 2008

Discovered this while looking for Dr. Bronner's castile soap. Works great. Definitely softens skin. Great that is it s liquid. Suds up well and rinses clean. I would definitely buy Dr. Wood's Black soap again. I will even try the rest of his soaps.

Mr

Posted by Reviewer1634570 on Dec 27, 2008

great product, came across by accident whilst on a trip to NY (live in the UK), 100 times better than any shower gel have used before and much cheaper also. the iherb website has been brilliant as you cannot find this product on sale in the UK, so its the only place where i could get this from.

Perfect Love!

Posted by Reviewer3035986 on Aug 01, 2011

PERFECT PERFECT PEEEERFECT!!!! :D

previous fragrance better...

Posted by 4947023609707552878 on Apr 27, 2016

It's a great soap. I used it for a couple of years and like it very much. Works well for me - cleanse well and shea provides smooth skin after washing. I used as facial soap too. However with the latest new packing (which is ok) comes with a new fragrance. I very much prefer the original (or previous) fragrance!

Dr.Woods Pure Black Soap

Posted by 5263411365639902829 on May 12, 2015

This soap gets rid of blemishes. Love it.

Very mild and nice smell

Posted by 5109487438814670079 on Jul 04, 2015

I purchased a small bottle of this soap in a local store and I'm slowly falling in love with this. I use this soap for shower and as facial cleanser, the smells is good, quite relaxing and it's very mild and gentle, I think it's good for normal to oily skin.

Love it

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 18, 2014

I have bought the Almond and Hemp fragrance and this time opted for the Black Soap which seems to have great properties. I use it (in dilution) for my shower wash, hand cleaner and shampoos. For my shampoos I just use 1/4 cup of Dr Woods Pure Black Soap with 1/4 cup of filtered water (or tap water), I add 1 tsp of vegetable glycerine and 1 tsp of oil and you can add a few drops of essential oils too. Or you can make a double batch in which case 1 tsp of glycerine and 1 tsp of light oil (use a pure oil like Olive oil or rapeseed oil or a light colored oil) and this might be enough. It's of course much more runny than your average shampoo but I use this all the time and you can make a fresh batch. Much better than all those shampoos with toxic ingredients in them. I started doing this when I saw on ewg.org that most shampoos were filled with toxic ingredients. I decided to start making my own. When I use the almond and hemp castille soap, I don't use any essential oils as the almond fragrance is quite strong and nice.

Best stuff ever!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1632975 on Oct 01, 2012

I can't go without this! I use it for everything...face, body, hair, cleaning. The whole family loves it. The smell is very clean!

Dr. Woods Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer1487814 on Mar 03, 2012

Since using this soap for the first time, I haven't stopped buying it. I wash my hair with it and use it for a body wash. Great for vacations because you can even wash your dishes with it.

We Like It!

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Sep 26, 2008

I enjoy this soap because it has a great scent and I feel clean without being my skin feeling dry or like it has a film on it.