Reviews 5-star

굿굿

Posted by Reviewer1424868 on Mar 25, 2015

저렴해서 걱정했는데 좋아요 성분이 좋아서 그런지 순하고 냄새는 좀 ㅋ희안 한약냄새랄까???뭔가 못맡아본 냄새 ㅋ 세안도 잘되고 머리감아도 좋네요

Love it

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 18, 2014

I have bought the Almond and Hemp fragrance and this time opted for the Black Soap which seems to have great properties. I use it (in dilution) for my shower wash, hand cleaner and shampoos. For my shampoos I just use 1/4 cup of Dr Woods Pure Black Soap with 1/4 cup of filtered water (or tap water), I add 1 tsp of vegetable glycerine and 1 tsp of oil and you can add a few drops of essential oils too. Or you can make a double batch in which case 1 tsp of glycerine and 1 tsp of light oil (use a pure oil like Olive oil or rapeseed oil or a light colored oil) and this might be enough. It's of course much more runny than your average shampoo but I use this all the time and you can make a fresh batch. Much better than all those shampoos with toxic ingredients in them. I started doing this when I saw on ewg.org that most shampoos were filled with toxic ingredients. I decided to start making my own. When I use the almond and hemp castille soap, I don't use any essential oils as the almond fragrance is quite strong and nice.

Best stuff ever!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1632975 on Oct 01, 2012

I can't go without this! I use it for everything...face, body, hair, cleaning. The whole family loves it. The smell is very clean!

Dr. Woods Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer1487814 on Mar 03, 2012

Since using this soap for the first time, I haven't stopped buying it. I wash my hair with it and use it for a body wash. Great for vacations because you can even wash your dishes with it.

We Like It!

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Sep 26, 2008

I enjoy this soap because it has a great scent and I feel clean without being my skin feeling dry or like it has a film on it.