don't like the scent

Posted by Elinapage on Oct 28, 2013

It foams good, doesn't make my skin dry BUT it has so weird scent! Like some old detergent/ soap from old centuries... Won't buy again.

Long-lingering scent ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Jan 30, 2015

... that I just cannot get rid of no matter how many times I rinse! The scent follows me everywhere I go - I can smell it all day long. And when I go to bed at night, it permeates my pillow too. I prefer not to be overwhelmed by the fragrances in my bath products.

Not good for me

Posted by Reviewer3338933 on Sep 03, 2010

I used it to wash my hands a couple of times. My skin started to itch for quite a while afterwords, and I ended up washing my hands with another soap. The scent is strong and it lingers. If you are sensitive to scents/smells, I would not suggest this. Most likely I will be giving this soap to someone else.

We Like It!

Posted by Reviewer1807321 on Sep 26, 2008

I enjoy this soap because it has a great scent and I feel clean without being my skin feeling dry or like it has a film on it.

Shea Butter and Black Soap....

Posted by Reviewer2734122 on Apr 03, 2009

Good product, very thick have to melt down under hot water sometimes to use other than that I love it for my kids as a good moisturizing cleanser.

Love it for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1829890 on Mar 09, 2009

I like this product for my hair. It doesn't strip my natural oils and it cleanses my scalp with a nice clean soap smell.

Dr. Woods Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer1487814 on Mar 03, 2012

Since using this soap for the first time, I haven't stopped buying it. I wash my hair with it and use it for a body wash. Great for vacations because you can even wash your dishes with it.

Best stuff ever!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1632975 on Oct 01, 2012

I can't go without this! I use it for everything...face, body, hair, cleaning. The whole family loves it. The smell is very clean!

Dr Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer1074087 on Nov 09, 2008

I love the product and the ease of ordering from iHerb.. I give the product 5 stars. My skin feels soft and never dry like soap use to do. I even bath my two dogs with it, it keeps them from itching from shampoo residue. I The last order I had shipped had one of the caps cracked and about 1/2 of the soap was spilled into the box. So packing needs to be looked at.

Don't like it.

Posted by 5025806799593999674 on May 16, 2016

My skin feels dry and my hair feels greasy after using it. I asked my friends and she has the same experience. It may not be the product for Asian.