Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Black Soap, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

Perfect Love!

Posted by Reviewer3035986 on Aug 01, 2011

PERFECT PERFECT PEEEERFECT!!!! :D

Love it

Posted by adechamplain on Feb 18, 2014

I have bought the Almond and Hemp fragrance and this time opted for the Black Soap which seems to have great properties. I use it (in dilution) for my shower wash, hand cleaner and shampoos. For my shampoos I just use 1/4 cup of Dr Woods Pure Black Soap with 1/4 cup of filtered water (or tap water), I add 1 tsp of vegetable glycerine and 1 tsp of oil and you can add a few drops of essential oils too. Or you can make a double batch in which case 1 tsp of glycerine and 1 tsp of light oil (use a pure oil like Olive oil or rapeseed oil or a light colored oil) and this might be enough. It's of course much more runny than your average shampoo but I use this all the time and you can make a fresh batch. Much better than all those shampoos with toxic ingredients in them. I started doing this when I saw on ewg.org that most shampoos were filled with toxic ingredients. I decided to start making my own. When I use the almond and hemp castille soap, I don't use any essential oils as the almond fragrance is quite strong and nice.

굿굿

Posted by Reviewer1424868 on Mar 25, 2015

저렴해서 걱정했는데 좋아요 성분이 좋아서 그런지 순하고 냄새는 좀 ㅋ희안 한약냄새랄까???뭔가 못맡아본 냄새 ㅋ 세안도 잘되고 머리감아도 좋네요

Very mild and nice smell

Posted by 5109487438814670079 on Jul 04, 2015

I purchased a small bottle of this soap in a local store and I'm slowly falling in love with this. I use this soap for shower and as facial cleanser, the smells is good, quite relaxing and it's very mild and gentle, I think it's good for normal to oily skin.

Great for body, horrible for face

Posted by eivind on Jul 23, 2015

This is hands down the best body wash I have ever used. I use it with EcoTools Recycled Bath & Shower Gloves, and my skin has never felt better. So soft and smooth. You can really feel the shea butter. As a face wash on the other hand. Worst soap I have ever used. It felt great the first two days. Really great. Like.. "this might be it" great. Face was silky smooth. Until i realized what it really did was add a microfilm of what I think is the shea butter on my entire face, which made my pores clog up like never before, and I got these painful red spots all over both my chins (where I usually never get any outbreaks). 10/10 will buy again as a body wash, but will keep it as far away from my face as I possibly can.