Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2776253 on Mar 04, 2009

Excellent

deep purple

Posted by Reviewer2827674 on Dec 24, 2008

awesome product with multiple uses

love this soap

Posted by Reviewer1772072 on Mar 27, 2009

this soap is so great. It moisturizes my skin without being too oily and the price is the best.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1617939 on Apr 18, 2009

Every bit as good as I expected!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2401707 on Jun 10, 2009

This items is easy to use, smells fantastic, and cleans so well - many great usage for this product.

I can't believe I'd never heard of this!

Posted by Reviewer1599959 on Jun 13, 2009

Dr. Woods, Shea Vision, Pure Black Soap is an incredible product. It has made my skin feel softer, I've been able to use it on my face and my children, and it smells wonderful. I would definitely recommend this product.

Quality Brand

Posted by Reviewer1826098 on Nov 26, 2009

This soap was excellent, it left my face feeling clean and with a bright complexion. That got me hooked.

Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer1876491 on Jun 17, 2010

Ok, I decided to purchase this instead of the Dr Bronners brand. I am unable to compare the two since I've never used Dr Bronners, but the Dr Woods is working fine for me. My Hubby even asked me if i could order some more after he washed his hair with it (he was a firm believer in Head & Shoulders)! I reminded him that we had 32 oz! Im am not a big fan of this soap when washing my own hair. I will definitely order again.

Goodbye Lava Soap!

Posted by Reviewer1212298 on Jul 12, 2010

My husband has a car addiction and frequently comes in from the garage covered in all manner of black car greases. Dr. Woods Black Soap removes grease better than lava soap and better than the orange soap we usually use...AND it's non-toxic!

All time favorite

Posted by Zihuana on Feb 04, 2011

This product is so versatile! And about the scent of it....at first I didn't care for it so much, but soon I became to love it - addictively even! This is wonderful for showering, shampooing, facial wash, shaving, even for laundry. Absolutely my favorite, and since it is so great I thought I'd give it try for Shea Vision Almond and the others too, but the Almond version wasn't as good so I don't even bother to try the others. This African Black Soap Shea Butter is "The One" for me!