wonderful

Posted by Reviewer2137355 on Jul 14, 2010

this is the best soap I have ever used. I feel clean yet not dried out. I have a lot of skin allergies and this has not bothered me at all. I simply love it. I don't believe I'll be shopping around for any more body washes. I struck gold!

A thousand uses

Posted by Reviewer2966228 on Jul 19, 2010

This wonderful smelling delicious soap can be used everywhere and on everything! I use it on my tile floor, counters, dishes, as well as a soap for the body in the shower. It even cleans hair and leaves it shiny and not dry. I love this sosp!

Best Soap

Posted by Reviewer1627819 on Aug 09, 2010

This is the best soap/shampoo that I have ever used. It has alowed my wife to let her hair grow longer and still be very healthy.(She also uses Giovanni Hair Reconstructor as a conditioner) We use it as body wash and shampoo and it leaves our skin very soft; I also use it under my shave cream. We also wash our dog with this soap and his coat is beautiful. One caution. Don't get it in your eyes, it burns more than some soaps. Also, be very careful washing your pets head and don't let it in it's eyes.

Great Shower Soap

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Aug 24, 2010

I saved some smaller bottles to refill with this to use in the shower. It smells good and doesn't dry my skin. I put it in my guest bathroom, too. I've had positive comments from guests as well.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2491450 on Aug 30, 2010

I use this as a soap shampoo & everything soap. I love it. It is my favorite.

A great buy

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Sep 08, 2010

I often add essential oil, like peppermint. This is a cheap alternative to Dr. Bronner's. Plus, the shea butter is very moisturizing. Though people with latex allergies should avoid this or any other product with shea butter.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1375133 on Nov 16, 2010

Good product. Excellent humidifying and a pleasant smell. Pleases absence of chemistry.

Great for eczema

Posted by Reviewer1070393 on Nov 19, 2010

Wonderful light scent & soothing to inflamed, itchy skin.

Dr. Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer1730785 on Nov 30, 2010

This was a very good product and my order came right on time.

Nice soap!

Posted by Reviewer3231762 on Dec 06, 2010

It smell so nice and the price is good. Love it!