All time favorite

Posted by Zihuana on Feb 04, 2011

This product is so versatile! And about the scent of it....at first I didn't care for it so much, but soon I became to love it - addictively even! This is wonderful for showering, shampooing, facial wash, shaving, even for laundry. Absolutely my favorite, and since it is so great I thought I'd give it try for Shea Vision Almond and the others too, but the Almond version wasn't as good so I don't even bother to try the others. This African Black Soap Shea Butter is "The One" for me!

Try it at least twice

Posted by cot477 on Mar 07, 2012

Ok... in our home we use NO fragrances, NO chemicals, etc, etc, so when I gave this a try I HATED it. I felt like I smelled like I rolled around in some stranger's bedsheets - with its very strong aftershave type of smell. Then, knowing I had a HUGE bottle of it, and remembering that the iherb reviews were glowing, I bucked up and tried it again. The second time wasn't as overpowering and I was able to focus on how AMAZING my skin felt. I use it daily now and the smell doesn't last very long (maybe an hour). Awesome soap. It's my go-to in the bath and shower, for shaving, cleaning up, and simply waking up. I look forward to the smell now. Weird.

high quality

Posted by Marishkaaa on Jun 18, 2012

really like all of the soap of this brand. Super price and high quality!

love this soap

Posted by Reviewer1197053 on Mar 12, 2012

smells great, all natural, makes me feel better when i use it

Smooth skin

Posted by Reviewer1262244 on Oct 22, 2010

Smells like toilet cleaning material but Shea vision pure black soap really works make soft and smooth skin. I have got good skin, after use it, make more clear. Great for face wash, shower gel and shampoo.

washes well

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Sep 06, 2012

washes well,but very fluid and a smells strange.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1239453 on Sep 24, 2010

This soap really softens your skin as it lathers you clean. For those who are not use to a genuine soap like a castile soap, it takes some getting used to. If you are looking for an incredible scent, this is not your product. It's scent is mild and natural. This soap is designed for people who are tired of all the chemicals and just want to get clean naturally. Do some research on the dangers of SLS that they add to nearly every shampoo and body wash on the market.

Amazing soap!

Posted by Reviewer2828929 on Oct 05, 2010

This soap is great, very moisturizing.

smells great!

Posted by Reviewer2124504 on Jul 11, 2010

Besides the great smell, this product cleans well, is a great shampoo and is very gentle. Will buy again

Dr. Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap

Posted by Reviewer1730785 on Nov 30, 2010

This was a very good product and my order came right on time.